Hello Readers, Today we come along with the Indian Railway Free Training Programme for everyone for totally free of cost. Anyone can apply for it and it’s really an amazing opportunity for Indian Railways that they have started this initiative for all students who want to build their future in the Indian Railways. It’s really a great initiative to teach thousands of people to make them employed and people will get job-ready skills by this relevant government free training.
Indian Railways would train youths in rail skill development under the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana! According to an official statement released on Tuesday, the East Coast Railway zone would train 2,500 adolescents as part of a rail talent development programme. According to a PTI report, individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 who have completed at least matriculation would be provided free training in the East Coast Railway zone for three years. Youths will be trained in electrician, welding, and fitter skills in Electric Loco Shed in Angul and Visakhapatnam, as well as at the Carriage Repair Workshop in Mancheswar, according to the statement.
Notification inviting applications for Technical Skill Development Training Programme in Electrician, Fitter and Welding Trade for the years 2021 – 22 (First & Second Batch)
East Coast Railway will be organizing Technical Skill Development Training under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana at the following four Units. The short duration training programme will be covered in 03 weeks. This training is being provided free of cost.
(i) Electrical Loco Shed , Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
(ELS / VSKP)
(ii) Electrical Loco Shed, Angul, Odisha (ELS / ANGL)
(iii) Carriage and Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar (CRW / MCS)
(iv) Diesel Loco Shed, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
(DLS / VSKP)
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate’s age range is 18 to 35 years old.
- Candidates must have a matriculation certificate at the very least.
- To apply for the scheme, the candidate must have an Aadhaar card and a bank account.
List of Documents for Indian Railways Skill Development Training
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application form must be filled with all required details.
- Application must be attached with self-attested copy of Matriculation Certificate showing clear birth date.
- 10th Class Marksheet.
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Driving License)
The application will be denied if these necessary papers are not included to the form. The trainees will be chosen based on their academic merit and 10th-grade grades.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana’s further details
- The course will last three weeks and will consist of 100 hours of training.
- On weekdays, the training classes will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Training classes will be offered from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- The application form for these rail skill development training sessions can be found on East Coast Railways’ website as well as at the training centres.
- Application forms for Electrical Loco Sheds in Angul and Visakhapatnam must be submitted by August 31, 2021.
- The application deadline for the Carriage Repair Workshop in Mancheswar and the Diesel Loco Shed in Visakhapatnam is September 3rd.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video,
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here