SnackDown 2021 by CodeChef
The CodeChef SnackDown 2021 platform was intended to help programmers break into the field of algorithms, computer programming, and programming competitions. We work hard at CodeChef to bring out the geek in you by sponsoring a programming contest at the beginning of each month, as well as two smaller programming challenges in the middle and end of the month. We also intend to hold training sessions and discussions on topics such as algorithms, binary search, and technical details such as array size. Apart from hosting programming competitions, CodeChef also includes a number of algorithm lessons and forum discussions to assist those who are new to computer programming.
Latest Update From Chef’s Kitchen
- SnackDown 2021 registration is now available. The deadline to register is October 19, 2021.
- The SnackDown Beginner Practice Contest is now open.
- The video editorial for the SnackDown Practice Contest’s QABC issue is now available.
- Every night at 8 p.m., join us for the SnackDown 2021 Prep Series.
- The Master DSA Series airs every day at 5:30 p.m.
- Mohammad Fraz will present Five Problems in Binary Search on September 18th at 5 p.m., and Five Problems in Linked List on September 19th at 5 p.m.
- On September 19th, at 3 p.m., there will be a Placement Prep Talk.
- Starters 11 video editorials are now available.
- Subscribe to Career Live Shows for help with projects, interviews, and skill development.
Important Dates & Deadlines
The SnackDown 2021 is open for registration from September 2nd. On October 15, 2021, the first Online Round will take place.
Criteria for Evaluation
- The number of problems solved will be used to rank the contestants.
- Score-based ranking will be used in the qualification round, rounds 1A and 1B.
- The ICPC-styled ranking system will be used in the pre-elimination, elimination, and final rounds.
Smackdown 2021 Prizes
Top Global Prizes
- 1st Rank – $10,000
- 2nd Rank – $7,500
- 3rd Rank – $5,000
- 4th – 25th Rank – $500
- 1st Global School Contestant – $500
- 2nd Global School Contestant – $250
- 1st Global Female – $500
- 2nd Global Female – $250
Top Indian Prizes
- 1st Rank – $2,000
- 2nd Rank – $1,000
- 3rd – 10th Rank – $250
- Top Indian School Contestant – $250
- Top Indian Female – $250
- Contestants can only earn prizes in one category at a time.
- In the Final contest, all of the above categories will be required to complete at least two problems.
- A cool SnackDown t-shirt will be given to the top 500 competitors in the Elimination phase.
- CodeChef will issue a digital certificate of participation to all participants who advance from the Qualifiers to the next round.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here