Job Description – Consulting Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity at Cisco to put the technology we create to good use!
We are Innovators
We promote corporate transformation through innovation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We help businesses develop and succeed by accelerating digital solutions that save money and increase efficiency.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we redefine the customer experience by being our own customer first, delivering business outcomes for our clients with agility, quality, and security.
What You’ll Do
• Create complicated designs, deploy Cisco’s cutting-edge technologies around the world, and provide optimization services to the world’s largest networks and clients
• Consult with customers to solve challenges involving a wide range of technologies and determine the best solutions.
• Examine network requirements and build solutions to fulfill business objectives
• Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of clients
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or final year student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technological subject such as networking, computer science, information technology, electrical/computer engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum GPA of 8.5 is required.
- Only the 2021/22 passout is required.
- English is her first language (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to troubleshoot technical difficulties Passionate about networking, information technology, or computer science
- Multitasking, self-starting, and working in a fast-paced team atmosphere, as well as the capacity to work autonomously
|Job Description||Consulting Engineer|
|AREA OF INTEREST||Customer Experience|
|JOB TYPE||New Graduate|
At Cisco, each employee brings their own set of skills to the table in order to collaborate and make a difference as a team. Yes, our technology is transforming the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our competitive advantage stems from our people.
Everything — people, processes, data, and things – is connected, and we leverage those connections to improve our environment.
From creating a new era of networking that adapts, learns, and protects, to developing Cisco Services that accelerate organizations and business results, we innovate everywhere. From Smart Cities to your everyday gadgets, our technology enables entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while working to create a culture that encourages everyone to make a difference at work and in their communities.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here