chapter 1 Quiz Answers
- What three items are components of the CIA triad? (Choose three.)
- What is another name for confidentiality of information?
- Which statement describes cyberwarfare?
- Cyberwarfare is an attack carried out by a group of script kiddies.
- It is simulation software for Air Force pilots that allows them to practice under a simulated war scenario.
- It is a series of personal protective equipment developed for soldiers involved in nuclear war.
- It is Internet-based conflict that involves the penetration of information systems of other nations.
- What is an example of “hacktivism”?
- A group of environmentalists launch a denial of service attack against an oil company that is responsible for a large oil spill.
- A teenager breaks into the web server of a local newspaper and posts a picture of a favorite cartoon character.
- A country tries to steal defense secrets from another country by infiltrating government networks.
- Criminals use the Internet to attempt to steal money from a banking company.
- What is the motivation of a white hat attacker?
- discovering weaknesses of networks and systems to improve the security level of these systems
- studying operating systems of various platforms to develop a new system
- taking advantage of any vulnerability for illegal personal gain
- fine tuning network devices to improve their performance and efficiency
- Which method is used to check the integrity of data?
- Fill in the blank.The individual user profile on a social network site is an example of a/an online identity.
- Match the type of cyber attackers to the description. (Not all options are used.)
- gather intelligence or commit sabotage on specific goals on behalf of their government ————-> state-sponsored attackers
- make political statements, or create fear, by causing physical or psychological damage to victims ———->terrorists
- make political statements in order to create an awareness of issues that are important to them ————> hacktivists
- Other Incorrect Match Options: script kiddies
- What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information? (Choose three.)
- data encryption
- file permission settings
- username ID and password
- two factor authentication
- version control
- What is a reason that internal security threats might cause greater damage to an organization than external security threats?
- Internal users can access the infrastructure devices through the Internet.
- Internal users can access the corporate data without authentication.
- Internal users have direct access to the infrastructure devices.
- Internal users have better hacking skills.
Intro to Cybersecurity Ethics Quiz Answers
Cisco – Intro to Cybersecurity – Chapter 1 Quiz Answers
Cisco – Intro to Cyber Security Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
Cisco – Intro to CyberSecurity – Chapter 3 Quiz Answers
Cisco – Intro to CyberSecurity – Chapter 4 Quiz Answers
Cisco – Introduction to CyberSecurity Final Exam Answer 2020 Updated