Build Your Future With Google!!
Hello Tech Enthusiasts/Techies/Technocrats, if you want to become a Software Engineer at Google, if you are looking for an Internship at Google, if you are interested to join the big MNCs, like Google, if you want to become a part of Google, then you are at the right post. Yes, Today we are going to share an amazing and outstanding opportunity provided by Google Inc., one of the biggest MNCs, a dream of every technocrat. So, what are you waiting for, Join Google Today and experience high-quality learning skills in different technology stacks?
Google Hiring Interns for the position/roles Application Engineer, a Sumer Internship Program for Freshers 2022 Batch, who is currently enrolled in B.Tech Program. You will also get Stipend from this Summer Internship Program 2021. You will be shocked by getting to know that Google Interns get paid more than Full Time Employees(FTEs) across the country. As, Google is the fifth-highest paying company in the US, according to Glassdoor. And you will get professional experience by working in this Internship by Google.
Benefits of Joining this Internship
- You will get professional experience training directly from Google industry experts and professionals.
- You will be able to build up your coding and programming skills.
- You have an opportunity to directly reach a Google recruiter.
- You will work on real-life projects.
Also Read these Articles
- Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2021-22 | Free Government Scholarship | Scholarship Upto INR 75,000 Per Year
- Samsung Premium Courses For Free | Top 4 Samsung Certified Professional Courses | Free Courses With Free Certificate
- Typing work from home job/internship | Typing Jobs | Partime jobs | Best Typing Job 2021
Overall Process of Getting Hired
To be eligible for the internship program, you must be based in India for the duration of the internship.
An updated CV or résumé, as well as a recent unofficial or official English transcript, are required to begin the application process. On this screen, click the “Apply” button and fill in the relevant information in the appropriate fields (PDFs preferred):
- Attach an updated CV or resume to the Resume Section.
- In the Education Section: attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English. Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Eligibility Criteria/Minimum Qualification Required
- Candidates/Students currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, or a related technical subject.
- You are currently in your final year of studies.
- Knowledge of at least one general-purpose programming language.
- Programming experience in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- During the summer, I am available to work full time for 12-14 weeks.
- After completing the internship, returning to a degree programme.
About This Job/Internship
You’ll be a critical part of designing, implementing, and supporting Google’s internal business applications as an Application Engineering Intern. Over time, you will be entrusted with addressing numerous difficulties. You’ll be part of a team that installs vendor-sourced enterprise software, configures it, customizes it, and integrates it with other internal systems when the scenario calls for it. Other times, you’ll be primarily responsible for developing custom software.
Google is and will always be a technology firm. We hire people that have a diverse set of technical skills and are willing to tackle some of technology’s most difficult problems and touch millions, if not billions, of people. Engineers at Google work on vast scalability and storage solutions, large-scale apps, and totally new platforms for developers all over the world, in addition to revolutionizing search. Google engineers are altering the world one technological breakthrough at a time, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create internal solutions that automate company operations with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services. Maintain the highest standards of development, including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, and producing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Provide inventive and scalable solutions to partners’ day-to-day challenges, as well as troubleshoot their issues. Understand operational workflows, identify and specify tool requirements to support operational scalability, and collaborate with Engineering on the development (both initial and continuing) and deployment of these tools.
- Collaborate closely with analysts to convert business needs into technical solutions.
- Support and upgrade implemented systems as well as integrate third-party products into internal systems.
- Working with internal teams to create and implement solutions that improve internal business processes is a win-win situation.
Google provides an equal opportunity for every learner, so they have launched an Internship Program 2021 for students. Kickstart your career in Google Careers Internship to become an Application Support Engineer or System Support Engineer At Google. Google Software Engineering Internship Programme.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here