Google Developer Group (GDG) is a large community group where professionals, technocrats, students meet and increase their skills and advanced their knowledge. When you join a Google Developer Group, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills in a variety of formats. You’ll also meet local developers virtually or in person with similar interests in technology. The community prides itself on being an inclusive environment where everyone and anyone interested in tech – from beginner developers to experienced professionals are welcome to join. Here, By joining this community you will learn new skills, digital skills, learn about new technologies, modern technology, the latest gadgets, future technology, and many more are there waiting for you. Join GDG Google.
Also Read –
- Maximizing Your Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide to ThePanelStation.com
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsava: Embrace Unity with Har Ghar Tiranga | Free Certification
- CAPHR Certification: Fuel Your HR Success with The Digital Adda
Here, by joining this community group, you will meet industry experts, technologists, developers, programmers, coders including those with diverse backgrounds and from various companies and industries.
Hereby joining this community, you will learn a range of technical topics and gain new skills through the hands-on sessions, hands-on workshops, training, google professional training, talks, meet-ups, both online and in-person.
Build exceptional products using your expertise and connections to develop your skills, career, and network. Give back to your community by assisting others in their learning.
Find a Google Developer Group chapter near you by searching the directory. More information on the group, events, and sign-up details may be found on the pages of each Google Developer Group.
Find a chapter in your area.
Wants to Become an Organizer?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a genuine desire to learn more about Google’s technologies
- Have a background in technology
- Have event planning experience and a link to the local development community
- Have a strong desire to give back to the community
- To maintain an active GDG chapter, host a meetup event at least once every three months.
How to Get Started? or How to Apply For this?
The Community Organizer Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions are available below:
- Check the GDG directory to discover whether a chapter already exists in your area.
- If your city has a GDG chapter, contact the current organizer(s) via the GDG Directory or in person during an event to express your interest in becoming a co-organizer.
- If your city does not have a GDG chapter, you can apply here.
- Allow for the review of your application. If your application meets the above criteria, we’ll contact you through email to schedule a time to answer your questions and talk about the programme. Even if the application isn’t a good fit, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here