Hello Friends, Welcome to courseandjobs.com. This post is to inform you about the Free Cyber Security Online Training course for beginners, an amazing opportunity from MeitY (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology), the government of India.
As we know, how cyber attacks are increasing day by day, and with an increase in technology, cyber frauds are increasing. And people are not getting how to deal with it easily.
That’s govt of India, which has decided to create awareness about the Cyber security threats in our society, by launching an online cybersecurity course free of cost.
About MeitY Generic Online Training Course in Cyber Security
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) launched the latest cyber security course, Generic Online Training Course in Cyber Security which will help to alert from any different cyber frauds attack or cyber-attacks.
This course not only informs the student on the most effective ways to protect themselves from falling victim to hackers, but it also provides guidance on how to avoid the most harmful methods now in use.
Objectives of this Course
The purpose of “Cyber Hygiene Practices” web-based self-learning is to help the learner understand and commit to best practices to reduce cybersecurity risk that can be caused by user actions in the cyber world, carelessness, or simple negligence while using computer systems, mobile devices, or any other digital device and that can lead to numerous issues for the individual user, as well as their family, coworkers, organization, and frequently the nation.
What You Will Learn During This Online Training course?
The Cyber Hygiene Practices web-based self-learning course consists of three modules:
- Cyber Hygiene Practices of Personal digital devices
- Cyber Hygiene Practices for Home
Read Also: E-Skill India Certificate Download
This course will test your knowledge using multiple-choice questions, movies and content designed to raise awareness, and question-and-answer sessions, among other learning activities.
After the applicant has finished their learning at their own pace, they are eligible to take dynamic quizzes, at which point they can get certified and continue their education.
- Desktop Security
- Mobile Phone Security
- USB Device Security
- Tablets/iPad security
- Security for Smart Devices at Home
- Use of Right Tools for Personal digital devices
- Cyber Hygiene Practices – Home
- Cyber Hygiene Practices – Family
- Secure Remote Access
- Remote Learning
- Cyber Hygiene Practices – Travel
Perks & Benefits
After completion of the Course and Dynamic quizzes, you are eligible to get Free Cyber Security Certifications.
Read Also Articles:
- Apprenticeship Training Program 2023 | Skill India Free Certificate | NAPS Free Training
- 4 Microsoft Free Certification Course 2023 | MICROSOFT RISE | AISECT PMKK JHANSI
- CPCT: A Guide To Prepare for the Competency Proficiency Certification Test | Free Govt Certificate
- Build Resume Break Records: How to Highlight Your Accomplishments
- Tata Motors Full Time Trade Apprenticeship Programme 2023 | Stipend + Free Certification
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022