Hello Friends, Welcome to courseandjobs.com. Today we come along with amazing news for every student, who is looking for an internship in any recognized organization or any government-based internship program, NITI Aayog launched NITI AAYOG Internship Scheme in order to provide free hands-on training to millions of students and upskill them with the latest trends and technology.
About NITI AAYOG
The National Institution for Transforming India, or NITI Aayog, is a new government department in India. Previously, the Planning Commission was responsible for all changes and programs. The central government then replaced it with NITI Aayog.
This department is in charge of scheme research and development. Recently, NITI Aayog gave students the opportunity to participate in internship programs within its many departments.
About NITI AAYOG Free Internship Scheme 2022
The NITI Aayog has announced the revamping of the NITI Internship Scheme. This Program intends to involve undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students.
Research Scholars who hold degrees or who are enrolled an officially as “interns” at a university or institution in India or overseas. These “interns” must be exposed to several Verticals/ Divisions/ Units within NITI Aayog and would be anticipated to support the analysis process within NITI Aayog through means of empirical collection and aggregation of in-house and external data.
The government may serve as a supplement to their future interests.
Objective Of This NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
The Objective Of This NITI Aayog Internship Scheme are:
- To help both the NITI Aayog and young academic talent, to let them work together.
- The “interns” will be able to learn about how the government works and how Developmental Policy is made in the Government of India. They will also be able to help shape policy by making things like empirical analyses, briefing reports, policy papers, etc.
For 12th Class/Senior Secondary
Discipline can include Science, Business, the Arts, and more. Eg. Science (Medical), Science (Non-Medical) etc.
For Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate/Higher Studies students:
They must belong to any one of the Course Discipline given below:
- B. Tech- Civil
- B.Tech- Computers
- B.Sc.- Maths
- B.A.- Economics
If the course is present not on the given list of courses, choose “Others” and write “Discipline” next to it.
Duration Of The Internship
The duration of the internship must be between six weeks to six months. Interns who do not complete the required time will not receive a certificate.
An experience certificate indicating the successful completion of an internship must be issued by the Adviser of the relevant Subject Division in the manner provided in Annexure B.
Interns will be expected to have their own laptops. NITI Aayog will provide them with a place to work, internet access, and any other essentials that the heads of the various departments think appropriate.
Highlights Of This Internship
1) You can only apply for the internship if you meet all of the requirements listed in the instructions.
2) Internship applications will only be accepted ONLINE from the first to the tenth of every month, from 00:00 to 23:59. There will be no other ways to apply.
3) Before you send it in, you should check the details. No letters about changes to the information will be read.
4) When you send in the application form, you should write down the Registration Number for future use.
5) NITI Aayog doesn’t take any responsibility if you can’t send in your application because of technical problems or something else that’s out of their control.
6) You don’t have to send a printout of your ONLINE application or any other proof.
7) If you have any problems with the web, please email email@example.com.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022