TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2023 | TATA Scholarship For Students
Hello Friends, if you are looking to study Aborad, or looking to pursue higher education, and your parents cannot afford the fees to continue your education, then this post is definitely for you.
TSDPL Scholarship launched by TATA Steel Downstream Product Limited which aims to help students pursue higher education and get their dream job/career.
About the Program
The TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program is an effort by Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL) to help students from low-income families who have done well in school and want to go to college. Students from Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada, and Kolkata can get a scholarship of INR 1,000,000 for one year of their ITI/diploma, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree in one of the fields listed. Courses like nursing, UG medical courses like MBBS and BDS, PG medical courses (any specialty), paramedical courses, and ITI/diploma subjects like fitter, electrical, welders, safety, etc. are all eligible.
Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL), which is a 100% subsidiary of Tata Steel, is one of the top steel processing centers in India. It serves customers from many different industries. Tata group has stayed true to its vision of sustainability over the years, which shows in its many CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) projects. One of its CSR projects is the TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022, which aims to improve education in the healthcare and industrial safety sectors. For more information, go to https://www.tsdpl.in/, which is the website for the Company.
- Students from Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada, and Kolkata can apply.
- Applicants must be in any year of an ITI/diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s program from a government-approved school in any of the following fields:
- First-year medical programs like MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Postgraduate medical courses in any specialty, paramedical courses, ITI, and diploma subjects like fitter, electrical, welder, safety, etc.
- Must have gotten at least 60% in Class 10 and Class 12 exams.
- The applicants’ total family income from all sources cannot be more than INR 5,000,000 per year.
- The children of TSDPL and Buddy4Study employees are not able to apply.
- NOTE: Girls, students with physical disabilities, and members of the SC/ST community will be given priority.
- Students who have done well at the district, state, or national level in sports or other extracurricular activities will also be given preference.
Perks & Beneffits
Scholarship Amount – INR 1,00,000 for 1 year
- Marksheets & Passing Certificate of Class 10th & 12th
- Any Identity proof issued by Government (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Recent photograph