Hello Folks, if you are looking for an Internship from any recognized or renowned organization, if you are looking to work as a software engineer or quality engineer, then you are at the right place. Recently, Red Hat started hiring interns for the position/role of QE Associate across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (QE Associate) at Red Hat, Pune.
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, delivering dependable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies through a community-driven approach. Red Hat assists customers with the integration of new and current IT systems, the development of cloud-native apps, the standardization of our industry-leading operating system, and the automation, security, and management of complex settings. Red Hat is a trusted consultant to the Fortune 500 because of its award-winning support, training, and consulting services. Red Hat can help enterprises prepare for the future as a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application suppliers, customers, and open source communities.
Red Hat’s quality engineers are fascinated by how things function and are always looking for ways to improve them. They are not only testers, but also developers who create, automate, and come up with novel solutions to problems.
The Quality Engineering (QE) team at Red Hat Business Automation is looking for a Quality Engineering Intern to join us in Pune, India. You will have the potential to change the way corporate applications are designed, tested, and managed in this role, and you will be responsible for solutions that are used by thousands of people around the world. You’ll have a chance to learn about middleware, cloud, PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), Red Hat Process Automation Manager, Red Hat Decision Manager, workflow systems, business rules, and complicated event processing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build, manage, and automate tests and tools for Red Hat Process Automation Manager and Red Hat Decision Manager, as well as related community projects, with a focus on functional and performance factors.
- Be a part of the Drools, jBPM, OptaPlanner, and Kogito upstream communities.
- On a daily basis, collaborate with more senior team members.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of procedures, automation, and test coverage.
- New bugs should be documented.
- Changes to the code, UX design, and documentation reviews are all being worked on.
- Learn about the goods and tools that can help you improve the quality of your products.
- Basic knowledge of Java SE (e.g., understanding of the concepts of the language and language model, experience writing small Java applications)
- Basic knowledge of Linux (OS installation, package management, settings management)
- Good communication skills in English; ability to read and write technical documentation
- Apache Maven and Git knowledge are required.
- JUnit or Selenium experience is a plus.
- Drools or business rules in general experience
- Working knowledge of jBPM or business processes in general
- Experience with OptaPlanner or problem-solving with restrictions in general
- Continuous integration experience (CI)
These above-preferred skills are taken as a plus point in a candidate.
Kindly apply for this Internship, you will get many benefits and real-world experience during this Internship.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here