Hello Learners, if you are looking for an Internship from any renowned organization, then you are at the right place. Here, we are providing information on the latest job/internship hiring details from various recognized organizations. Currently, Cisco is looking for hiring Interns of Freshers Batch 2022 for a position of Customer Success Specialist. Great opportunity for everyone to get cisco India internship/cisco internship India/ internship in cisco/cisco summer internship/cisco internship program and after completion of this Internship, you will get an Internship Certificate from Cisco.
Cisco Off-Campus 2021 Internship For Freshers (2022 Batch) – Online Registration, Eligibility: Recently, Cisco is hiring 2021 Batch Freshers for student/Intern positions with job-relevant skills across India. Moreover, B.E, B.Tech Freshers are eligible for this Cisco Off-Campus 2021 Internship Drive. . Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Cisco Job Openings.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Internship Profile/ Internship location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, etc. for CiscoJobs 2021 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online application for Cisco Jobs 2021, Cisco Recruitment 2021, Cisco jobs openings 2021, Cisco Careers, Cisco Off-Campus Openings 2021, Cisco careers Openings, cisco careers, Cisco jobs, cisco careers India, cisco India careers, cisco openings, cisco recruitment, cisco systems careers, cisco internships, cisco fresher jobs for freshers are given below.
cisco careers, cisco jobs, cisco careers India, cisco India careers, cisco openings, cisco recruitment, cisco systems careers, cisco internships, cisco fresher jobs
About The Cisco
Cisco was started in 1984 by a small group of Stanford University computer experts. Cisco engineers have been pioneers in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technology since the company’s foundation.
With over 71,000 employees worldwide, the company’s tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies like home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. Cisco also offers a wide range of services, including technical support and advanced services, in addition to its products.
Eligibility Criteria/Qualifications Required/Education Required/Skill Required
- Recent graduate or final year student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technological subject such as networking, computer science, information technology, electrical/computer engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum GPA of 8.5 is required.
- The prerequisite is limited for the class of 2022.
- English is her first language (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to troubleshoot technical difficulties Passionate about networking, information technology, or computer science
- Multitasking, self-starting, and working in a fast-paced team atmosphere, as well as the capacity to work autonomously
Customer Success Specialist (Intern) at Cisco:
Transformers are who we are (Team details)
Obsessed with Customers: Understands customer demands ahead of time and brings architectural and vertical experience to cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on decisions that improve customer value.
Technical Expert: Technical expertise and the ability to comprehend client use cases for Cisco’s technological solutions and how Cisco solutions may be used optimally in a customer’s environment to accelerate value creation.
This position is part of Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization, which is one of the company’s fastest-growing groups.
What You’re Going to Do (Role details)/Roles & Responsibilities
- For their aligned product or architecture, the CSS is a hands-on specialist. This position is in charge of delivering focused engagements to raise product awareness, share industry best practices, and increase overall product consumption and business value.
- While actively participating in the worldwide CSS Community, where they communicate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories, the CSS brings strategic vision and tactical experience to guarantee that every customer contact is a success.
- The CSS can effectively combine extensive technical knowledge with a good awareness of business requirements to give consulting solutions that are critical to assisting customers in achieving value faster.
What are the benefits of Cisco? or Why Cisco
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our abilities together to work as a team and make a difference in powering an inclusive future for everyone.
We believe in digital and assist our customers in making changes to their digital enterprises. Some may assume we’re “ancient” (we’ve been around for 36 years) and solely deal with hardware, but we’re also a software firm. There’s also a security firm. We even devised a user-friendly network that adapts, predicts, learns, and safeguards. You can’t put us in a box since no one else can do what we do!
However, without a culture that encourages innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure, “Digital Transformation” is just a buzzword (if you learn from it.)
We concentrate on the give and take daily. We give our all, set aside our egos, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We accept responsibility, take risks, and value diversity. Because there can be no progress without a diversity of views and a commitment to equality for all.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here