Hello Techies/Technocrats, there is a great opportunity to get Free Internship Opportunity from Amazon. Amazon Summer Internship Programme for freshers/students/college students/university students. Amazon started Hiring Interns for a position as a Data Engineer. Amazon Virtual Internship for college students
Amazon Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Intern: Amazon has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher/experienced candidates for the Data Engineer Intern position for the Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates with having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role can apply online for Amazon Data Engineer Intern Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Amazon Data Engineer Intern openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online application for Amazon Data Engineer Intern jobs openings 2021 for experienced candidates for the Hyderabad location.
|Job Type||Internship (Amazon Internships Summer 2021)|
|Job Location||Bangalore-KA, Hyderabad-TS, Gurgaon-HR, India|
|Position||Data Engineer / Business Intelligence|
As a Data Engineer Intern in Amazon you will be working on building and maintaining complex data pipelines, Assemble large and complex datasets to generate business insights and to enable data-driven decision making, and support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data.
As a Data Engineer Intern, you will have an opportunity to collaborate and work with various teams of Business analysts, Managers, Software Dev Engineers, and Data Engineers to determine how best to design, implement and support solutions. You will be challenged and provided with tremendous growth opportunities in a customer-facing, fast-paced, agile environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and support an analytical data platform solutions for data driven decisions and insights
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NOSQL database systems
- Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions and optimizations
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search etc.
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark, Hive, Impala etc..
- Help continually improve ongoing analysis processes, optimizing or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of talented engineers and gain knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic about building deep domain knowledge on various Amazon’s business domains.
- Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
Qualification Required/Skills Required
- Final Year Students of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Hands-on Experience on SQL(Structured Query Language).
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Python, etc.
- Having a good knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NoSQL, ETL, and Data-warehousing Concepts.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner/pace learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift etc.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent
- Knowledge on different reporting/visualization tools in the industry
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
Apply Today for amazon internships summer 2021, amazon virtual internship, amazon India internship, data engineer intern, free virtual internships, amazon data science internship, amazon software engineer internship, amazon careers internship. By Joining this Internship, kickstart your career as a Data Scientist Engineer. Data Science, nowadays, is a most trending and emerging technology, and Data Scientist/Data Engineer, is the highest paying job/higher package/higher salary job in India.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here