Cognizant GenC HR Internship | Cognizant Job Vacancy | Cognizant Job Openings | Cognizant Job location For Freshers | Cognizant Job Security | Cognizant Internship Program | Cognizant Internship 2022 | Cognizant Internship Duration
Are you craving to join a Big MNCs Company? Are you looking for IT Sector Jobs? Then, pause here guys, you are at the right post, here we are updating daily jobs, job requirements across India, job alerts, Internship Updates, Best Internship Opportunities, Off-Campus Drive For Freshers, Job for Freshers, Job for Experienced Candidates, etc.
Hello, Technocrats/Techies, Cognizant started hiring Freshers for the post of HR Internship. A student from various disciplines can apply for Cognizant GenC Recruitment 2021. And Cognizant is hiring for the job location Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, and Pune.
Cognizant is a multinational information technology services and consulting firm based in the United States. The company’s headquarters are in Teaneck, New Jersey. Cognizant is a NASDAQ-100 company that trades under the symbol CTSH.
Cognizant assists businesses in modernizing technology, reimagining processes, and transforming customer experiences in order to stay ahead in an ever-changing environment.
About Cognizant Internship – Cognizant GenC HR Internship
Cognizant is hiring for the specific role/job position of HR Internship across India for Recent Graduates/engineers/Freshers or Batch 2022 candidates. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build in one of the largest, MNCs companies. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Cognizant Job Openings.
|Post Name||HR Internship /Human Resource Internship|
|Salary||25,000 per month|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|CTC||INR 25,000.00 per Month|
|Application Deadline||31 December 2021 11:00 PM|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of Technical Learning Cohorts with up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation, continual evaluation process, structuring solution/platform linkages, and setting expectations for learners on Do’s and Don’ts
- Learner attendance tracking, session planning, and scheduling, as well as coordination with trainers (internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs, and support leaders, all connect session preparation and implementation.
- Validation of cohort learning progress, analysis, inferences, course correction/remediation action, and weekly performance reporting
- Be a single point of contact for learners throughout their learning journey, answering questions, providing assistance, and facilitating further learning interventions as needed to ensure successful graduation.
Duration Of the Job/Internship
You have to be present from 4-6 months.
25,000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant GenC
- Throughout, the percentage was at least 60%.
- Any year pass outs are acceptable.
- Any BBA, BSc, B.com, or MBA student is eligible to apply, with 6 months of work experience preferred.
Technical & Professional Requirements
- Excellent time-management abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities
- MS Office expertise – Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and decision-making abilities
- Should have experience with any database management tools in addition to MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- It’s a plus if you know how to use data visualisation and programming tools.
- Ability to rationally intertwine the data at hand in order to derive insights and judgments
- Ability to analyse and project data for clear insights and narrative visualisation
- Quick learner, especially when it comes to new technology and tools.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here