Hello there, chums! Are you searching for free training programmes/government free training to help you improve and master your talents while still making money? If so, don’t miss out on the “PM Daksh” Scheme, which is being sponsored by the Government of India to train the youth. You may acquire free certificates, training, and a stipend here. This Free best Training/PM Internship was proposed by Prime Minister Daksh.
About PM Daksh Scheme
- From 2020-21, the Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojna will be implemented.
- Short-Term Training Program; Up-Skilling/Reskilling; Entrepreneurship Development Program; and Long-Term Training Program are among the skill development training programmes available to qualifying target groups.
- Government training institutes, sector skill councils established by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and other competent organizations are implementing these training programmes.
Eligible trainees/candidates of age group 18 – 45 years belonging to the following sections can apply for skill training programmes under PM-DAKSH:
- Other Backward Classes having annual family income below Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Economically Backward Classes having annual family income below Rs. 1 Lakh.
- De-notified, Nomadic and Semi-nomadic tribes. (No income criteria)
- Marginalized persons of SC (Scheduled Caste), OBC (Other Backward Classes), Economically Backward Classes, Denotified tribes, Sanitation workers, etc.
Categories of training/Skilling programmes
Four types of Skilling programmes are implemented under PM-DAKSH
1. Up-Skillling/ Re-Skilling (32-80 hours)
- The training for rural artisans, domestic workers, sanitation workers etc. on the vocation of practice, such as pottery, weaving, carpentry, waste segregation, domestic workers, etc. along with financial and digital literacy.
- Duration: 32 to 80 hours and spaced over up to one month.
- Training cost will be limited to the extent of Common Cost Norms, besides Rs.2,500/- to trainees towards compensation of wage loss.
2. Short-Term Trainings Programmes (upto 500 hours)
- Various job roles as per National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF)/ National Occupational Standard (NOS), issued by MSDE.
- Focus on wage/self-employment opportunities such as self-employed tailors training, furniture making, food processing, etc. along with financial and digital literacy.
- Duration: Normally 200 hours to 600 hours and upto6 months, as stipulated in National Occupational Standards (NOS) and Qualification Packs (QPs).
- Training cost will be limited to the extent of Common Cost Norms, besides stipend to trainees in case of non-residential training.
3. Entrepreneurship Development Programmes ( upto 90 hours)
- SC and OBC youth who have preferably undergone skill training under the PMKVY and are having an entrepreneurial bent of mind.
- Curriculum to be modelled on the programmes of MoRD being implemented by the RSETIs. To be conducted by RSETIs, NIESBUD, IIE and other similar organizations.
- Sessions on Business Opportunity Guidance, Market Survey, Working Capital and its Management, Business Plan Preparation etc.
- Duration: Normally 80-90 hours (10-15 days) or as stipulated by MoRD.
- Training cost as per norms of MoRD/Common Cost Norms (CCN).
4. Long Term Training Programmes(6 months to 1 year)
- Long Term Training in sectors having good demand in job market for wage-placement of trained candidates.
- Training programmes will be as per NSQF, NCVT, AICTE, MSME etc. in areas such as production technology, plastic processing, apparel technology, health care sector, etc.
- Duration: 5 months and above and usually up-to 1 year (upto 1000 hours), as stipulated by the concerned board/regulatory body of the training centre.
- Training cost as per CCN or as stipulated by concerned Board besides stipend for non-residential programmes.
Perks & Benefits
- This Government Training Program is totally free of cost, 100% Grants by Government,
- Stipend of Rs.1,000/- to Rs.1,500/- per month per trainee for trainees having 80% and above attendance in short term and long term training.
- Wage compensation @ Rs.3000/- per trainee (Rs.2500/- as per PM-DAKSH and Rs.500/- as per Common Cost Norms for trainees having 80% and above attendance in Reskilling/Up-skilling.
- Trained Candidates will get Free Verified, Valuable & Government Approved Certificate.
- Trained candidates will be provided placement after assessment and certification.
|Government Scheme||PM DAKSH Scheme|
|Work Type||Free Training Program(PM Yojana/PM Program)|
|Deadline To Apply||Interested candidates can apply till 05.09.2021 through the DAKSH portal.|
|Certification||YES, Free Certification|
|Apply Link||Given Below|
Enjoy learning free training courses, from PM Daksh Yojana free training, free online training from the government. This is free training, and job placement with Stipend and Free Government Certification.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here