Fit India Freedom Run Registration 2021 | Run India, Win India!!
Hello Everyone, As being a part of India, earth, globe, you need to fit yourself always. On this Independence Day, target to be always fit and fine and make society healthy because Health is Wealth. ‘Fit India Freedom Run 2.0’ was organized on Friday at the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) as a part of the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ to commemorate the 75th year of the Independence of India. Students including the cadets and volunteers of NCC & NSS and staff members of the university participated in the run.
Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 aims at “Jan Bhagidari se Jan Aandolan”.
Fit India Freedom Run to culminate on Gandhi Jayanti, 2nd October, with nationwide Fit India Plog Run.
About Independence Day
Independence Day is celebrated every year on 15th August in view to commemorate Indian Freedom Fighters who has served a lot for our Country, who sacrifices their life to protect our country from Britishers, that were ruling our India since many years, commemorate those leaders, who provide us Freedom. This day remarks the day of the end of British rules over India and the establishment of Free and Independent India. This Day is celebrated as National Holidays.
About FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN
- The Fit India programme aims to encourage people to take up fitness activities such as running and sports in their daily lives and get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases, etc
- In this Campaign, People can register and upload their run on Fit India portal–fitindia.gov.in.
- To celebrate the Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav, Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Thakur launched a nationwide programme of Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 on Friday.
- The union sports minister said the programme has been launched at 75 ‘iconic’ locations and will conclude on October 2.SIMILA
The key activities of Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 include pledges, the rendering of the National Anthem, Freedom Run, cultural functions at venues, awareness among Youth Volunteers to participate in and also organize similar Freedom Runs in their villages. And you need to track your Run by using any tracking app(such as Pedometer Plus) or GPS. And after Run as per your capacity or stamina, you need to take screenshots of that. And that Screenshots, you need to upload.
On the Fit India website, fitindia.gov.in, people can register and upload their runs.
Fit India Freedom Runs will be held in 744 districts across India, across the country, with 75 villages in each district and 30,000 educational institutions participating.
The ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav‘ is a series of events hosted by the Indian government to mark the country’s 75th anniversary of independence.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav from Ahmedabad’s Sabarmati Ashram in March of this year. He stated that the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ will be launched 75 weeks before August 15, 2022, and will run until August 15, 2023.
What do you need to do?
- Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
- Break-up your runs.
- Run your own race at your pace.
- Track your kms manually or by using any tracking app or GPS watch.
How to Participate?
- Registration to be done through Fit India website.
- Those who have undertaken their own run can Register as individual, submit their data and download the certificate.
- Organisers will have to register their Event/marathons on Fit India portal. They will use the Fit India Logo for all promotional media and provide the data of participants with their cumulative kms covered to download certificate.
- FIT INDIA mission advises organizers and individuals to organize their events following the social distancing norms and encourages the new normal of ‘virtual runs’ as is being practiced by runners / walkers across the world.
Chennai— Anurag Thakur (@ianuragthakur) August 13, 2021
(Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan)
Fit 🇮🇳 India Freedom Run 2.0#AzadiKaAmritMahotsav #Run4India@Nyksindia @IndiaSports @FitIndiaOff https://t.co/rVKbwlqsSB pic.twitter.com/JL6JEy3gXB
This Fit India Movement creates awareness among individuals, society to make themselves fit and healthy. After successful registration, you will get your medical fitness certificate/physical fitness certificate for your health and fitness from the Government. You will get Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav Free Certificate/Free Government Verified Certificate. Apply Link is given below.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here