Ever Wonder, How to Become a Data Science Engineer at Microsoft? Do you willing to do an Internship at Microsoft? Do you also have a dream of joining Microsoft? If, your answer is YES, then this really a great and excellent opportunity for those and you have an amazing opportunity to land your dream job.
Hello Technocrats/Techies, if you are currently looking for a job/internship, then you are at the right post. Here, we provide the latest update about Jobs/Internships and free job alerts. Currently, Microsoft releases new job vacancies. Find current job openings, walk-in interviews at Infosys, Apply for a new job online, and kickstart your profession with Top MNCs Company.
Currently, Microsoft started hiring Interns for Data Scientist positions/roles. Microsoft is looking for IT Professionals and Data Science Enthusiasts for the role of Data Science Engineer across India. They are hiring job seekers who have good problem-solving skills, technological skills, that can be a good asset to the organization and that will serve to uplift the organization. Join Microsoft Summer Internship Program to upgrade your digital skills.
In 1998, Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a Microsoft Corporation affiliate, established the Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) in Hyderabad. We have grown to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside of its Redmond headquarters during the past 21 years. MSIDC is part of Microsoft’s global shared development strategy, in which teams from all over the world collaborate to create exceptional products and services. Our engineers at MSIDC contribute to the development of crucial technologies in the aforementioned sectors, affecting millions of people.
Microsoft’s Machine Learning Discipline:
Microsoft continues to invest in this technology area around the world to make our products smarter. Microsoft’s ML applications can be found in the following areas:
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Xbox -Kinect
- Azure Machine Learning
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models that are very scalable.
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine records for patterns
• Use powerful graphics to bring data to life.
• Create language, speech, and vision models, among other things.
• Propose, collect, and synthesize needs, as well as innovate new feature sets.
• Integrate cognitive and analytics services into apps to provide natural and contextual interactions.
• Adapt classic machine learning methods to take advantage of current parallel environments.
• Create algorithms that power user- and developer-facing applications that reach millions of people. The quality of your algorithms should be measured and improved.
• Work as part of a product team that is responsible for delivering large-scale end-to-end apps and solutions.
• Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative subject with a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
• A high Kaggle score is advantageous.
• Knowledge with R, Matlab, Scipy, Pandas, and Weka and scripting languages like Perl and Python.
• Hadoop / Hbase / Pig / Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML experience a bonus
• A working knowledge of C++, C#, and.NET is advantageous.
Locations of Operation: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida
Microsoft is a non-discriminatory employer. Age, ancestry, color, family or medical leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other chasm will not be considered for employment.
The following benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your Microsoft employment and the country in which you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here