Hello Technocrats, there will be an outstanding opportunity for everyone to get job-ready skills, gain real-world experience, advanced their knowledge, and enhance their technical skills. Yes, Recently, Microsoft launched Future Ready Talent, an Internship Programmes For Undergraduates.
With this, the tech giants/technocrats will bring together a select set of partners to assist India’s youth in developing technical skills that will help them find work. The initiative, which will touch approximately 1.5 lakh higher education students who will enter the workforce between 2022 and 2024, is a collaborative internship programme for students in their second year of college and upwards.
About this Internship
Microsoft has established the Future Ready Talent programme to empower India’s young with technology skills for employability, in accordance with the Skill India vision.
Microsoft decided to skill up Youth in AI(Artificial Intelligence), Cloud Computing, and Cybersecurity. All of these are the most tech-demand or in-demand skills which IT companies and the IT industry are looking for nowadays. These tech stacks are the most emerging technologies.
A collaborative internship program for students in their second year of college and upwards, the initiative aims to impact over 1.5 lakh higher education students who will join the workforce between 2022-2024.
“India’s youth is among the country’s biggest competitive advantages. Empowering this talent with the right skills to be self-reliant will be foundational to our long-term growth. The Future Ready Talent Program provides a holistic skilling experience that connects learners more readily with new job opportunities. We are proud to collaborate with a strong set of partners for this program, who are deeply committed to building a vibrant skilling ecosystem in the country,” said Anant Maheshwari, President, Microsoft India.
- The registration period for the first batch will begin on September 15, 2021, and will end on September 26, 2021.
- The AICTE, FutureSkills Prime — a NASSCOM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) digital skilling project, Ernst & Young (EY), GitHub, and Quess Corp, along with Microsoft, will deliver a holistic skilling platform, connecting talent to opportunity, as part of the programme.
Why should You Join This?
- Microsoft will provide learning modules and certifications through its learning platform, Microsoft Learn, skilling students on topics like cloud computing, data and AI and cybersecurity.
- AICTE will ensure the curriculum is aligned to the National Education Policy, 2020.
- SSC NASSCOM will provide alignment of relevant courses to the National Occupational Standards, linking these courses on FutureSkills Prime.
- EY will provide technology and industry mentorship to students during their internship tenure.
- GitHub will provide students with free access to the best developer tools via the GitHub Student Developer Pack, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on projects with other developers on GitHub.
- Quess Corp will manage the learner experience and host a virtual career fair for participants, exposing them to career opportunities across the Microsoft customer and partner ecosystem.
Students with any degree or college diploma are eligible to apply. All students who will enter the workforce in the next two years, as well as those who will graduate in 2021, are eligible for the programme.
Internship Training Duration
The internship will last 9 weeks and have 190 hours of learning.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Registration for the September batch will begin on September 15, 2021, and the internship will begin on September 27, 2021.
Yes, following successful completion of this internship, all learners will receive a free confirmed Industry-level Professional Certificate from AICTE, Microsoft, NASSCOM, EY, GitHub, and Quess Corp.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here