Hello Technocrats, Today we come with a new Internship opportunity for 2021, 2022, and 2023 batch students. So, if you are an Engineering Graduate from these many batches and looking for an internship nowadays, then you are at the right place because here we are updating daily new jobs and internship opportunities. The only thing needed is your dedication and learning and strong will to grow yourself regularly.
In this article, we will tell you a brief description about Wipro, which is hiring Interns now. So, Interested students must read all the details and apply for it as soon as possible.
Wipro Enterprises(P) Limited is an Indian Multinational Corporation that provides Information Technology, Consulting and Business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. Wipro has shifted to Work from Anywhere model since March 2020 so employees can work from anywhere in the world except Wipro office premises due to COVID pandemic.
Why should you Join Wipro as an Employee?
Wipro provides freedom to every individual to learn, grow and create a career path to uplift the organization beyond boundaries. In Wipro, individuals learn to start project from scratch and there will more opportunities for every employee. Their work culture are better, every employees are helpful and you will definitely gain experience by joining.
Wipro Internship 2021
Currently, Wipro Hiring Interns for Trainee Position and giving an best opportunity for 2021, 2022 and 2023 batch students. It is an offline Internship program but as looking to the situation of pandemic may this Internship will be held Work From Home.
|Company Name||Wipro Enterprise Limited|
|Job Title||Trainee Position|
|Work Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Regular Full-Time Internship Program|
Interested Candidates from BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA from 2021, 2022 and 2023 batch students from any branch can apply for this Internship.
Wipro is Hiring for Trainee position who have a good knowledge of Software Testing.
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
This role is designed for an entry-level position for applicants who have a sound knowledge and strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Good Communication skills and Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
Hopefully, this article will be useful for you about hiring process of Wipro Internship 2021. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training. You can also check out our other Internship. So, be with us guys we will share a lot more Job post updates for you which will definitely help you in growing your career, and follow our Course And Jobs Blog for more latest updates about new job post, internships.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video,
Also, Checkout this Free Internship
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here