Hello Readers, this post is to inform you about the free massive open online course for everyone from IIT Goa, with free certification. Yes, Recently, IIT Goa invites/launched Two days Free Training Course On MPI In Action For Every interested Candidates/Student. Great Opportunity to enhance your learning skills and advance your knowledge in the Application of MPI. And you have a chance to learn with top industry experts professionals or top IIT professors and live interactions and live doubt clearing sessions like advantages you will get.
About this Course
MPI in Action — Parallelization of unsteady heat conduction solvers, a free online course offered by IIT Goa, is presently taking applications. The National Supercomputing Mission Nodal Centre at IIT Goa is offering two-day free online training. The training will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of October 2021 and is accessible to the public. The course will be held online, and registered participants will receive a link to the session.
Important Dates & Timelines
|Course||MPI In Action|
|Organized By/Launched By||IIT Goa|
|Last Date To Register||26th September 2021|
|Course Start Date||2nd October 2021|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|Course Fee||No Fees (Free of Cost)|
|Certificate||Certificates will be given to Every Registered Candidate|
This short course includes the application of MPI to parallelize simple CFD solvers. At the end of the course, with the help of hands-on sessions, the participants will be able to write a parallel solver to deal with 2D unsteady heat conduction problems in Cartesian grids.
Prerequisites to Attend this Training Course
Students should be familiar with the finite difference or finite volume approaches, as well as basic MPI ideas. Students should have a computer with Linux and MPI installed. More information will be provided later.
Who are Eligible For this Training Course?
- PhD (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- Masters (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- 3rd and 4th year UG Students (any stream of Science or Engineering)
Interested applicants should use the registration link provided below to register for the course. Take note of the following:
- Please have a scanned copy of your ID card on hand if you are a student.
- If an ID card is not accessible, a letter from your college/university/department institute’s or the college/university/most institute’s recent fee receipt should be utilised. Your name and the name of your college/university/institute should be on the fee receipt.
- Please pay the course registration cost, if applicable, using the information below.
- To register for the course, you must have a valid email address.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon submission of your registration.
- You agree with the Terms & Conditions upon successful registration for the course.
What are you going to learn in this 2 Days Free IIT Training Course?
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use MPI to parallelize simple CFD solvers. According to the official website, by the end of the course, participants will be able to write a parallel solver to deal with 2D unsteady heat conduction issues in Cartesian grids with the help of hands-on sessions. The following are some of the subjects that will be addressed during the course:
- Finite difference approaches and MPI ideas are reviewed.
- 1D unsteady heat conduction equation parallelization (hands-on).
- Using finite-difference or volume approaches, discretize the 2D heat conduction equation.
- 2D unsteady heat conduction equation parallelization (hands-on).
Classes will be held on 2nd and 3rd October.
|Day 1||2nd October 2021||10:00–12:00||Review of finite difference methods and MPI concepts||Prof. Sudhakar Yogaraj|
|Day 1||2nd October 2021||14:30–16:30||Parallelization of 1D unsteady heat conduction equation (hands-on)||Prof. Sudhakar Yogaraj|
|Day 2||3rd October 2021||10:00–12:00||Discretization of 2D heat conduction equation using finite difference/volume methods||Prof. Sudhakar Yogaraj|
|Day 2||3rd October 2021||14:30–16:30||Parallelization of 2D unsteady heat conduction equation (hands-on)||Prof. Sudhakar Yogaraj|
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here