About The Scholarship Program
‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship from MakeMyTrip Foundation: The ‘Padte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship scheme, launched by the Make My Trip Foundation, is a fantastic effort. This award will be extremely beneficial to any youngsters who have lost their parents as a result of the covid epidemic. This is especially true for pupils who have a significant impact on the current situation. If you’re looking for information on the Making My Trip Foundation’s eligibility requirements, the application process, and other details, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the topic, read the entire article.
Objective of MakeMyTrip Scholarship Program
The main objective of the department is to provide this scholarship to support the students who need financial aid to complete their higher education. 10th pass scholarship, 12th pass scholarship s well as their customer service number for talking with an individual for your queries as well as we are also providing you the login and applying steps.
MakeMyTrip Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts announced by the authorities as part of the MakeMyTrip foundation scholarship are different at various levels. The following sum has been communicated:
- 24,000 rupees for students studying in classes 1 to 8.
- Students in upper grades, i.e., classes 9 to 12: Rs.30,000
- Applicants who are currently studying higher education at the bachelor’s or master’s level: Rs.50,000
- Sonu Sood Charity Foundation: Cyber Security Scholarship 2023 | Free Cybersecurity Certification
- TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2023 | TATA Scholarship For Students
- Google Career Certificate Scholarship 2022 | Free Google Certification For Students
- Sambhavam Free IAS Coaching Registration 2022 Started | Free UPSC Coaching Online
- Apply HDFC Scholarship 2022 Online | HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23
- Students who lost their parent or both during the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in India’s 1st to 12th grades, as well as graduation or post-graduation programmes.
- Applicants’ total annual family income shall not exceed INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Students enrolled in the academic years 2021-22 and 2022-23 are eligible.
Candidates must upload the following papers when filling out the MakeMyTrip foundation scholarship application form:
- An Aadhaar card or voter ID card, a PAN card, a driver’s licence, or a passport are examples of government-issued identification evidence.
- Candidates must also upload a fee receipt, an institution ID card, a Bonafide certificate, or even an admission letter to show that they are enrolled in the current academic year.
- To be considered for preference, the student must provide a bonafide declaration from the dead parents’ employer, demonstrating that they worked in the hospitality industry.
- A death certificate of the parents is also required to show the candidate’s crises as a result of the epidemic.
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant is required.
- The situation that the family is going through must be discussed. This recommending person could be a teacher, a school or institution’s head, a government official, or even a doctor or another authority figure.
- Details of the candidate’s or parents’ bank account in order to collect the scholarship money.
How Can You Apply? (Application Procedure)
- Click on the below Apply Link, you will reach the Buddy4Study’s official website.
- Open the scholarship list at the top of the page.
- Under the popular corporate scholarship option, click on view more. Check the MakeMyTrip foundation scholarship area next time you’re looking for a live scholarship.
- The Makemytrip foundation scholarship program’s information page will open.
- Now is the time to apply.
- Open up the login prompt. Sign in with a Google ID, a cell phone number, or an email address that you previously registered with the site.
- If the candidate is not already registered on the portal, click register and fill out the registration form as well as establish a new login retention.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Fill in all of the needed information.
- In the proper format, upload the aforementioned documents.
- Finally, preview the scholarship application form before final submission.
- Click on submit.
The selection of scholars will be done through a multi-stage process mentioned below:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interaction with the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection by the scholarship provider
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here