Are you interested to do Work From Jobs? Are you looking for full-time online Typing Jobs or part-time online typing jobs? Are you searching for Content Writer Jobs, but didn’t found the valuable one? Then, stay here guys, We will solve all your problems today. Here, you will find the latest jobs, internships, new free courses, free webinars and workshops, free online quiz competitions, etc.
Hello Peers, this post is to inform you about the Mentoring Yuva Scheme to empower today’s young authors, youth to nurture them for future leadership roles. In this YUVA: Prime Minister’s Scheme For Mentoring Young Authors, you will be provided some topics/themes, where you have to write at least 5000 words and submit them on mygov website. And you have a chance to win a scholarship worth Rs 50,000 per month for the next 6 months. This YUVA Scheme, YUVA India Scheme is totally free of cost for everyone (Indian Citizens). Stay here, we will provide all the details for participating in this YUVA scheme or competition, India’s biggest content writing online competition.
By Sharing the link to the official webpage of the programme, PM Modi tweeted, “Here is an interesting opportunity for youngsters to harness their writing skills and also contribute to India’s intellectual discourse,”
About this Scheme
The National Education Policy 2020, led by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, focuses on empowering young minds and establishing a learning ecosystem that can prepare young people for future leadership responsibilities.
To help achieve this aim and honor India’s 75th year of independence, the Prime Minister’s Scheme For Mentoring Young Authors (YUVA) will go a long way toward laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s leaders.
For a country like India, which ranks first in the world in terms of the youth population, there is a lot of potential waiting to be realized and put to good use in terms of growing capacity and nation-building. This demographic advantage provides India and its economy with an unrivaled competitive advantage. With the explicit goal of mentoring a new generation of young creative authors, there is a pressing need to take action at the highest level, as part of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat, the visionary national flagship program.
Essentially, the scheme envisions cultivating modern ambassadors of Indian literature as the country heads towards 75 years of independence. Our country is ranked 3rd in the arena of book publishing, and to further boost this treasure trove of indigenous literature, it is imperative that we project this at the global stage.
This scheme will help not only develop a stream of writers who can write on a spectrum of subjects to promote Indian heritage, culture and knowledge, but also provide a window to the aspiring youth to articulate themselves in their mother tongue and represent India at an international level.
This program will be in tune with Hon’ble PM’s vision of Global Citizen and establish India as a Vishwa Guru.
Goal Of this Programme
This scheme is launched to empower future learners, young learners, young authors, youth to make them ready for projecting India on an International level/International Platform. As well as this will also help to promote our Indian culture, Indian heritage and articulate Indian cultures and traditions all over the world.
Aims to make Indian writers, Indian authors to be proficient in writing in various genres like fiction, non-fiction, travelogues, memoirs, drama, poetry, and so on.
It will make reading and authorship a chosen profession on par with other professional alternatives, encouraging Indian children to value reading and information as an important aspect of their development. Furthermore, given the impact and effect of the recent pandemic on children’s mental health, it will provide a favorable psychological push to young minds.
Who can Apply or Eligibility Criteria To participate
- Candidates’ maximum age must be 30 years on 1st June 2021, and the minimum age is not considered.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens or Citizens of India, NRIs (Non-resident Indians) holding Indian passports can also participate in the contest.
EXECUTION & IMPLEMENTATION
The National Book Trust, India (under BP Division, Ministry of Education, GOI) as the Implementing Agency will ensure phase-wise execution of the Scheme under well-defined stages of mentorship.
In any of these topics, candidates/participants need to write at least 5000 words articles and submit it before 31st July, 11:59 pm.
1. Unsung Heroes 2. Little known facts about the National Movement 3. Role of various places in National Movement 4. Bringing out new perspectives related to political, cultural, economic, or science related aspects of national movement
PROCEDURE FOR SELECTING YOUNG AUTHORS
- A total of 75 authors will be chosen from an all-India competition hosted by MyGov.
- The decision will be taken by a committee that NBT will form.
- The competition will take place from June 4th June through July 31st, 2021.
- Under the Mentorship Scheme, competitors will be requested to submit a 5,000-word manuscript to be judged on its appropriateness for development as a full-fledged book.
- On August 15, 2021, on the occasion of Independence Day, the names of the selected authors will be announced.
- The shortlisted authors will create manuscripts for final selection under the assistance of the nominated mentors based on mentorship.
- By the 15th of December 2021, the winners’ entries will be ready for publication.
- The published books may be released on YUVA DIVAS, or National Youth Day, on January 12, 2022.
- The competition is accessible to Indian citizens under the age of 30 as of June 1, 2021. Indian nationals living outside of India with a PIO card (Person of Indian Origin) or NRIs (Non-resident Indians) with Indian passports are eligible to enter the competition.
- After successfully submitting their entry, contestants can download their certificate of participation. Please keep in mind that this certificate is merely an acknowledgement of a correctly submitted entry and does not guarantee acceptance into the mentorship programme.
TRAINING PHASE I (3 MONTHS)
- For the selected candidates, the National Book Trust of India will host a Two-week writers’ online programme.
- During this time, two eminent authors/mentors from NBT’s panel of established authors and writers will train the young authors.
- The authors will be trained for two weeks at various NBT On-line/On-site National Camps after completing the two-week writers’ Online Program.
PROMOTION PHASE II (3 MONTHS)
This section is the perks section or perks of this program, which the selected candidates will get.
- Through contact at various international events such as Literary Festivals, Book Fairs, Virtual Book Fairs, Cultural Exchange Programs, and so on, the young authors will be able to broaden their understanding and sharpen their talents.
- The Mentorship Scheme would pay each author a combined scholarship of 50,000 per month for a period of 6 months (50,000 x 6 = 3 lakh) at the completion of mentorship.
- As a result of the mentorship programme, NBT, India will publish a book or a series of books authored by the young authors.
- The authors will receive a 10% royalty if their novels are successfully published at the end of the Mentorship Program.
- Their published novels will be translated into other Indian languages, promoting Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat by enabling the flow of culture and literature amongst states.
|Programme||YUVA: Prime Minister’s Scheme For Mentoring Young Authors|
|Organized By||Government at mygov platform|
|Contest End Date||31st July,2021 11:59 pm|
|Result Announcement Date||15th August, 2021, Independence Day|
This is an online content writing job for the selected candidates, government jobs with a stipend of Rs 50,000 per month. Any Indian citizens can participate in this competition, after that they will get typing jobs/or content writing jobs for the next 6 months of duration. This is a free job alert 2020, free job alerts 2021, latest govt. jobs, SEO writing for everyone.Government Job Vacancy, my government online jobs for everyone.
What are the ‘Themes’ that one can send one’s entry about?
Answer: The major themes are: Unsung Heroes; Little known facts about the National Movement; Role of various places in National Movement; Entries bringing out new perspectives related to political, cultural, economic, or science-related aspects of a national movement, etc.
Can I write in any Indian language?
Answer: Yes, you can write in English or also in any of the following languages as listed in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution of India:
(1) Asamiya, (2) Bangla, (3) Gujarati, (4) Hindi, (5) Kannada, (6) Kashmiri, (7) Konkani, (8) Malayalam, (9) Manipuri, (10) Marathi, (11) Nepali, (12) Odia, (13) Punjabi, (14) Sanskrit, (15) Sindhi, (16) Tamil, (17) Telugu, (18) Urdu, (19) Bodo, (20) Santhali, (21) Maithili, and (22) Dogri
Can foreign nationals also participate in the contest?
Answer: Indian nationals including those holding PIOs or NRIs holding Indian passports can participate in the contest.
What should be the format of submission?
Answer: For English, the format should have font style as Times New Roman and font size should be 14. For other languages, equivalent font style/size should be employed.
Will I get Certificate?
Yes, Certificate of completion will be given to evreryone who are participating in this YUVA Scheme, after the successful submission of your mauscript.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here