Lok Sabha Free Internship Programme 2021 | Free Internship Certificate | Get Stipend Rs 25,000
Hello Tech Enthusiasts, Today we come with new and huge opportunity for you, so if you are searching for any paid internship with verified certificate from any recognized organization, then stay here, we will let you know all the details about that. Currently ,PRIDE(Parliamentary Research and Training and Institute for Democracies),one of the recognized organization Hiring Interns in 2021. Parliament of India (Lok Sabha) recently announced Internship program for all Students & is inviting applications for TRAINING PROGRAMME ON INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT Internship Opportunity.
About this Internship Programme 2021:
- The program will give a chance to the enthusiastic students in various fields about the procedural parts of the working of the best sanctuary of Democracy-the Indian Parliament extraordinarily Lok Sabha. The administrations of youthful scholastic ability with aptitude in their space of study, knowledgeable with the trend setting innovations/programming will be utilized for quality upgrade and speed increase of different continuous projects and exploration in the Secretariat. The enlisted assistants will be relied upon to improve PRIDE with the assistance of most recent innovation by making a solid information base of all scholastic papers identified with enactment and advancement, foster Parliament related applications for expanding interface of Members of Parliament and their diverse information and work, give top notch research and getting ready examination briefs of various enactments, track significant advancements in significant areas and plan notes for use by Members of Parliament, and compose topical briefs on significant arrangement issues.
- Further, their abilities and capacities can likewise be utilized for expanding the extension and reach out the existing projects just as presenting new projects for Members of Parliament so as to embrace new advancements, techniques and development.
- The accepted understudies will be occupied with various works of PRIDE and planning course material for fixed projects of PRIDE, giving calculated help to PRIDE, information investigation and updating of information for sometime later, examine best practices in various regions and getting ready briefs, and so on.
- Indian candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- Candidates must have completed Graduation/Post graduation in any discipline such as Social Science and environment, International Relations, Law, Journalism, Finance, Management, Languages, etc. from any recognized Institutes in India or Abroad as on 9 June 2021.
- The candidates having work experience in any of these field viz., research, counseling, management, marketing, computers and related fields will be given preference.
- Other than that, the candidates who are pursuing professional courses and have passed 1st year of their 4/5 years professional course, may also apply for this Internship Programme.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Making a strong information base of all scholastic papers identified with adoptions and improvement,
- Foster Parliament related applications for expanding interface of Members of Parliament and their diverse information and work,
- Give great examination and planning investigation briefs of various enactments,
- Track significant advancements in significant areas and plan notes for use by Members of Parliament, and compose topical briefs on significant approach issues.
Perks and Benefits of This Internship Programme:
- Interns will get stipend Rs 25,000 per month.
- Interns will get Verified Government Certificate from a recognized organization.
Duration of this Internship:
- This Internship will be work from home.
- Interns have to work for the duration of the Internship from 1 month to 11 months.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates may submit their application in the given format on the email ID at email firstname.lastname@example.org or may also send a hard copy to PRIDE, Room No. G-083, Ground Floor, PLB, New Delhi with all relevant Documents as per their comfort. The selected candidates will be intimated by email.
|Internship Name||TRAINING PROGRAMME ON INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT|
|Organized by||Parliament of India(Lok Sabha)|
|Internship Duration||From 1 to 11 months|
|Last Registration Date||25th June 2021|
Hopefully, this article will be important for you understanding about the Basics of Sales Order Management in Supply Chain Management Certification Course. If this article really helped you in any way, attempt to give it to your allies by means of electronic media and let them similarly consider this astounding getting ready. Thusly, be with us, we will share substantially more different updates for you which will help you in fostering your calling, and follow our CourseandJobs Blog for all the more latest updates about another position posts, impermanent positions.
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here