ISRO Free Internship 2022 | Internship at SAC | Free ISRO Certificate
Hello Folks, this post is to inform you about an amazing internship opportunity at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization). ISRO recently launched a free online internship at SAC for college students, graduates, undergraduates, and postgraduates students to begin their careers at ISRO.
To know more about ISRO Internship Eligibility criteria, ISRO internship application form, ISRO internship online selection process, qualifications, roles, and responsibilities, etc., stay in this post and read it carefully.
About ISRO Internship at SAC
Through the SAC-Academic Associate Programme (SAC-AAP), students from a wide range of disciplines are able to gain internship experience at SAC in fields like electronics, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), mathematical modeling, image processing, radio frequency (RF) systems, digital systems, electro-optics, microwave, and radar.
SAC-Academic Associate Programme (SAC-AAP):
The in-plant training programme (ITP) is available to students from academic institutions spread around the nation under the SAC-Academic Associate Programme (SAC-AAP). In 2014, it was changed to “SAC-Academic Associate Programme” (SAC-AAP). SAC-AAP gives students the chance to work on SAC projects with scientists and engineers. It is made up of three schemes.
Work-Experience Internship (WEI): It is offered to engineering graduate (BE/BTech) students in India for their final year/semester project work for a minimum of 4-6 months.
Dissertation Internship (DI): It is offered to post-graduate (ME/MTech/MSc/MCA) students in India who are doing their final year/semester dissertation for a period of 6–12 months.
Research Internship (RI): This is an opportunity for PhD students who are enrolled in Indian institutes to spend 4–12 months working on their thesis projects that are related to SAC.
- Students should remember the following information and rules.
- M.Tech./M.Sc. students who have been in full-time education get the highest priority.
- But we do take on a few engineering undergraduates for full-time projects during their last semester.
- No stipend/transport is provided during training.
- The canteen is only open on work days, and you have to pay to use it.
- The library is open on working days.
- No evaluation is done at our end.
- Students can only take a report of the work they have done. At the end of the internship, only a certificate is given out.
- No publication will be made without the Project Mentor of SAC knowing about it.
- Eligibility: A minimum first-class grade is a must for all education (SSLC onwards).
- In a programme, a student will only have one chance to do an internship.
- According to GTU rules, BE/BTech students in the 7th semester are only allowed to come once a week for Industry Defined Projects. Because it’s hard to house BE/BTech 7th semester students who only come once a week, it’s been suggested that these students only come in the 8th semester, when they can come at least four working days a week.
- The only way to entertain students is through their school.
- We won’t look at a general letter or NOC. No student should get in touch with a SAC official directly. There will be no room for any kind of influence.
- Reply/Regret won’t be sent to the right institution until a long time before the event. Notifications are sent out in December for sessions in January and June for sessions in July.
- Students who are chosen will have the chance to work with a senior scientist or engineer on an ongoing or study project in their field. When you join SAC, you will be told what your project is about.
- The deadline for internship applications to be sent to institutes is given below.
- April 30: Session for June 31: Session for January
- Students who are interested can talk to the institution’s HOD/Training & Placement Officer about sending a formal request letter to the following address at least three months before the internship starts.