Google Cloud Fly Cup Challenge 2022 | Google Free Goodies & Swags | Google Cloud For Developers
Hello Enthusiasts! Don’t worry if you missed out on Google swag at a prior event; the Google Cloud Fly Cup Challenge has just begun, and participants have the chance to win Google prizes, such as Google Swags & Goodies.
About the Google Cloud Fly Cup
Join this learning challenge, which is being put on in partnership with the Drone Racing League, to learn more about Google Cloud.
The Google Cloud Fly Cup Challenge is a three-stage competition for developers that aims to improve cloud knowledge and encourage new ideas in the drone racing industry.
Developers who take part can use DRL race data to predict race outcomes and give tips to DRL Pilots on how to improve their season performance. In exchange, they can get exclusive swag, prizes, and the chance to win a trip paid for by Google to the DRL 2022–23 World Championship season finale.
Read Also: Physics Wallah C++, DSA, Java Free Course |PW Skills Course 2022
Conditions for eligibility
Anyone can join if they want to improve their skills and have a chance of getting Google swag.
Stages Google in Cloud Fly Cup Challenge
- Google Fly Cup Challenge: Recruit
- Google Fly Cup Challenge: Pilot
- Google Fly Cup Challenge: Champion
Important Note: This stage 1 challenge has to be done by October 10, but the sooner you finish it, the more likely you are to be in the top 50.
Benefits and perks for Stages 1 & 2
Stage 1: (Recruit), For the top fifty scores, each winner will get a custom-made item with the DRL and Google Cloud logos on it. The value of the prizes is about $50.
In Stage 2, the first 500 contestants to finish will get vouchers to download DRL’s Simulator on Steam. This swag is worth $9.99. (Pilot).
Scores 1–25: In Stage 3, each winner got one piece of co-branded, customized DRL x Google Cloud merchandise with a retail value of about $100. (Champion).
Before the 2022–2023 racing season is over, the top three scorers will have a chance to show DRL Pilots virtually how they did in the Contest (Champion).
Read Also: How To Add Filters in WhatsApp Video Calls
Pros and cons of stage 3
- The top scorer gets the following prizes:
- The Grand Champion will get an all-expenses-paid trip to the DRL Championship Race in early 2023, where they will be treated with special care (this could be worth up to $5,000).
- The prize package could include up to $3,500 in one-way domestic flight travel to and from a DRL race event for one person and two nights in a hotel.
- If the Grand Champion can’t go to the DRL Championship race in early 2023, DRL will give him or her a reward of the same value.
- At DRL’s 2022-2023 Championship race, the Google Fly Cup Challenge winner is named the Grand Champion.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Stage 1, 2, and 3 winners receive an email on or about October 10, December 1, and January 1, 2023, respectively.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022