Looking for an exciting and challenging winter internship? Google is hiring Hardware Engineering Intern for their 2023 winter internship program in India! This is an amazing opportunity to get experience working with some of the world’s top hardware engineers. Apply today!
Google Winter Internship 2023
Google winter internships will begin in January 2023 and last for 22 to 24 weeks.
As a Hardware Engineering intern, you will design, develop, and put into use next-generation consumer hardware. Google’s chips division makes chips (SoCs and ASICs) that are optimized for Google-branded consumer devices.
As a member of this team, you’ll use your wide range of engineering skills to look for answers to different engineering problems. As an Electrical Engineer, you will also be involved in designing, analyzing, and making prototypes of ideas.
Google’s goal is to organize all the information in the world and make it useful and easy to find for everyone. Our Hardware team does research, designs, and builds new technologies and hardware to make our users’ interactions with computers faster, more powerful, and more seamless. Our Hardware team is making people’s lives better through technology. They do this by finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, by improving form factors, and by making interaction better.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the team to make chips that use the least amount of power and perform the best.
- Help with the design, testing, and implementation of chips on silicon.
- Work together with teams near and far to automate design flows.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Associate’s degree program in Electrical Engineering, or have training experience in the field.
- Hardware or Electrical Engineering skills.
- Experience with designing and building computer hardware.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: SoC/ASIC Design, Design Verification, Physical Design, and Design for Testability.
- Experience with writing code in either Verilog/HDL or System Verilog.
- Scripting experience in one of the languages (e.g., PERL, TCL, Python, etc.).
- Experience with EDA tools and methods such as Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Formal Equivalence, or techniques for reducing power consumption.
- You are available to work full-time for at least six months when you are not in school.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022