About Full Time Trade Apprentice – Fresher under Apprenticeship Act 1961
Trade Apprenticeship is a structured training program for people who just finished SSC/Class 10 and are interested in and good at vocational skills.
The goal of the Trade Apprenticeship program is to give young people basic and trade-specific skills that will help them get jobs and become financially independent.
Apprentices learn skills and knowledge, but they also learn how to be disciplined and work well with others. They also take part in programs that teach them soft skills and the latest techniques and technologies, which help them grow in all areas. At the end of the program, the apprentices will be ready to work in the industry in skilled jobs. The Trade Apprenticeship program at TATA Motors also prepares young people to go to college after they finish the full-time program.
- 2 Years
- 15 months for Welder Trade
Eligibility Criteria/Required Qualifications
- Just passed out (current year) – Passed the SSC/Class 10 Final Exams on the first try
- General/OBC candidates must get at least 70% in SSC, and SC/ST candidates must get at least 60%.
- Math and science must be passed with a score of 70%. (General Maths not applicable)
- 14 years and above only (as per the Apprenticeship Act)
- Free canteen and transport facilities