Recognizing the worldwide appeal of Yoga, because of its proven benefits in building the immune system and reducing stress, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) has declared June 21 as World Yoga Day (IDY) on December 11, 2014. worldwide with ever-increasing numbers, to remind people around the world of the benefits of Yoga, and build a lasting public interest in Yoga by highlighting its importance and its contributions to public health.
Preparations for the 7th International Day of Yoga (IDY 2021) have begun and the Department of AYUSH (MoA) expects active participation from the public.
In this background, the MoA presented a questionnaire to commemorate the 7th IDY event, and to assess citizen awareness of Yoga, past DIY festivals, and various programs conducted this year by the Department.
Follow these articles for getting the best courses for free: Click here
What do you get?
- Inquiries are being prepared by the Department of AYUSH (MoA), Government of India in collaboration with MyGov spokesperson. Access to queries will be limited to the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- Questionnaires will be open from 1 May 2021 to 20 May Participants will be required to answer 10 questions within 450 seconds.
- Upon successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate indicating their participation and completion.
- Entries once submitted cannot be revoked.
- Participants will be required to provide their names, email addresses, phone numbers, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their information and participating in the questionnaire, participants permitted the MyGov and MoA platform to use this information as needed to facilitate the conduct of questionnaires, which could include participant verification, the announcement of winners, and prize giving.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or to cancel the competition as deemed appropriate.
- Editors will not accept any responsibility for missing, late, incomplete, or non-transferable submissions due to a computer error or other error beyond the organizer’s error. Please note that proof of inclusion is not proof of similar receipt.
- The Organizer’s decision on the Quiz will be final and binding and no documents will be filed about the same.
- The following terms and conditions from now on will be governed by the laws of India and the judgments of the Indian justice system.
- Questions will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Questions’ button.
Also, checkout ISRO Launched 10 Days Free Online Course With Free Certificate
- The questions contained in these questions will be based on publicly available information about past International Day of Yoga celebrations. To get to know more participants you can access MoA’s Yoga Portal at https://yoga.ayush.gov.in/
- Participants can only enter a quiz contest Many entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or reject entries, if such circumstances or participation are deemed to be damaging to the competition, or, in addition, any entries are deemed to be invalid if the information submitted is unreadable, incomplete, false, or inaccurate.
- Participants will follow all the terms and conditions of the questionnaire, including any amendments or other updates.
- By submitting a Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out above.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free CertificateApply Now