About the Program
- Applicants must obtain the qualifications referred to in these instructions, such as a general practitioner from an institution that is duly recognized by the UGC and recognized by AICTE. Applicants who have graduated from any UGC / non-AICTE accredited institution or as a specialist (i.e. correspondence courses, online courses, or part-time courses, etc.) are eligible to appear for this examination and selection.
- The appropriate engineering streams / branch are Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E & C / E & TC / Telecom / Communication / Electricals & Electronics / Mechanical or MCA
- A registered person who obtains a minimum of 60% in 10 / Xth, 12th / XIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA is eligible for this drive. If the nominee holds a Diploma (after 10th), then a minimum of 60% Diploma is compulsory.
- Where the applicant has done all 12th or equivalent Diploma, then also a minimum of 60% of both is compulsory to meet the eligibility process.
- The program is ONLY for engineering and/or MCA-graduated students who graduate in 2019 and 2020 and who graduate in 2021. This is not open to those who will be attending these courses before 2019. is not eligible for this program
- The system detects only the percentage range. If your academic rating/rating is based on CGPA, convert it into an equal percentage (%) according to your University guidelines and apply. Entering a CGPA rating will result in you being found unfit for this drive. Enter 2 percent decimals.
- The information you provide in this registration form is the subject of the Application Form. As such, incorrect information, whether intentionally or unintentionally, will be withheld and may result in the withdrawal of the Offer Letter (if possible based on that incorrect information) or termination of employment.
- For successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to you in your registered email with us. You should write down this ID and registration PIN as you will need this later in all the letters with us without appearing on the test.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility process will be invited for a visual and applied online test approximately 1- 2 weeks from the date of registration of candidates.
- If you are already employed, the responsibility of obtaining a NOC / exit permit for testing (if required by your current employer) or obtaining a clear exit from joining Tech Mahindra Ltd for a job offer will remain solely with you. Any experience you may have acquired will not be known because there is no additional weight of any kind in the approved test or assignment.
- Make sure you meet the other eligibility criteria intended for this drive as well. If in doubt, visit the ad to understand it.
- If you have previously appeared on the Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or Campus) six months before this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive. There should be a clear 6-month gap between the last day you appeared on Tech Mahindra Drive and the date of registration.
- Be careful when filling out personal information, contact details, educational credentials, and other sensitive information. Once submitted, these cannot be amended or modified. You could end up losing the opportunity to work with Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Voters who remove the online test will only be invited to the next level of testing.
Tech Mahindra Ltd will not be liable for any refund claims for any expenses incurred by you in registering for this drive or on trial.