About the Quiz
-> The Quiz competition is designed to strengthen awareness about water conservation and promote rainwater harvesting and good water practices. It also aims to instill in people a sense of ‘respect and responsibility towards their water source
Terms and conditions
- Quiz hosted by National Water Mission, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Jal Shakti Department, Government of India
- Participants from all over the world and from all nations have the right to ask questions.
- Questions will be available to all participants for a period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], during which they will answer 10 questions.
- These questions will depend on all aspects of water and rain harvesting.
- These questions will be randomly selected from the question bank
- Questions will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact information, you will consent to this information used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once installed the entry cannot be revoked.
- Only one participant may participate only once. Multiple entries from the same host will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Each participant will be awarded an e-certificate from the National Water Mission, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
you have 15 graded questions worth 2 points each, and you choose a passing percentage of 60%, then only exam-takers who get 9 or more questions correctly will receive a certificate in your email address