Hello Techies/Technocrats, there is an amazing opportunity for students or undergraduate students from all domain/branches/courses, to work at SPARK IIT Roorkee. The Summer Internship program will be organized in the view to upskilling the students onto real-time experience levels to advance their knowledge and provide a chance to students to showcase their hidden talents.
About IIT Roorkee SPARK Programme
In view of the Covid-19 situation, IIT summer internship 2022 will be conducted Institute-funded SPARK fellowships at IIT Roorkee, through its SPARK Programme and selected students will be engaged for a period of two months, for which online applications have been invited.
Over 65 interns have enrolled in the SPARK program and are currently working remotely. With over 15,000 online applications in its third year, the SPARK program has grown in popularity.
The work of the interns was well recognized and also resulted in many research publications in reputed journals and international conferences.
Summer Internship Programme Objectives
SPARK’s goal is to expose some of the brightest undergraduate students in the country to research and to give them a taste of IIT Roorkee. Prof. Ajit K. Chaturvedi, Director, IIT Roorkee, remarked, “I congratulate the SPARK team for immediately responding to the reality of the lockdown and offering internships in the online (remote) format while most summer internship programs in academic institutions throughout the country have been canceled.”
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India.
Following minimum CGPA criterion will apply:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
Guidelines (How To Apply?)
- To submit your application and check the status of your application, please log in.
- Applications must be submitted through an online site created for the purpose, where applicants must upload a photograph, a 500-word research statement, and a brief 1-2 page CV, as well as the last semester marksheet of their present degree. On joining, students from other institutes will be asked for a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern should be included in the application.
- Accommodation and mess facilities are available in the Bhawans, subject to payment of appropriate fees comparable to those paid by students in hostels. Housing costs on average would be around Rs.5500 per month (including mess facility).
- To use the library, sports, medical, computer centre, internet, and other institute and departmental research and enjoyment facilities, all interns will be given a temporary institution ID. She/he will be expected to follow the institute’s conduct guidelines, otherwise the internship will be cancelled and the intern will be asked to leave.
- All interns will receive a certificate from the institute with the name of the intern and mentor, signed by Dean, SRIC, upon successful completion of the internship.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here