About SCL Student Training
Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL) offers Internship/ Project Work to B.E/ B. Tech and M.E/ M. Tech or equivalent course Students allowing them to fulfill their Course Study Requirements under highly experienced and trained Scientists/ Engineers.
The following students will be able to participate in Project Work/Internship at SCL:
- Students pursuing an M.E./ M. Tech. or comparable degree programme, ideally in Microelectronics, Electronics, or Semiconductor Physics from government-approved institutions, may be eligible for Project Work. The number of seats will be determined on a regular basis based on Mentor availability and the suitability/relevance of the topic/project to SCL.
- Internship/ Project Work may be granted for students taking a B.E/ B. Tech or comparable study from a government-recognized institute. The number of seats will be determined on a regular basis based on Mentor availability and the suitability/relevance of the topic/project to SCL.
Project Work/ Internship Procedure:
|SCL Mentor shall allocate the project/ give assignments etc. to students. On completion of the project, the student shall be required to deposit one copy of the Project Report with the Mentor and one with HRDD.|
Procedure To Apply:
An interested and eligible students shall:
- Send a letter from the Head of the Institute validating the student’s details, including Enrolment No., Year of Admission in that Institute, Course Undertaken, Year / Semester of Study, and Photocopy of Mark Sheets from Senior Secondary School onwards. The aforementioned letter must be delivered to the following address by 31st March for internship training/project work starting in June/July of that year, and 31st October for internship training/project work starting in January of the following year.
- For M.E/M. Tech Project Work: A student resume detailing previous projects or areas of academic interest, as well as a particular recommendation to allow the student to participate in an internship or project at SCL, should be submitted.
- The Applications will be screened by a Selection Committee, and short-listed students may be contacted for an interview by the above-mentioned Selection Committee. HRDD will distribute the set of Application Forms to the Students selected for Internship/ Project Work for submission based on the Committee’s recommendations.
- Selected students must pay a fee of Rs.100/- to SCL to cover the cost of application processing and ID card.
- Upon receipt of the above forms duly filled, signed by the Mentor and the concerned Head of Division and cost of ID Card, confirmation shall be issued to student.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here