If you’re looking to build bridges in your career, a civil engineering internship might be a good place to start. And If you chose Civil Engineering as your career, and currently looking to have some practical experience, some real-time experience, then you are at the right place.
Hello guys, Today we come along with the Free Government Internship for students with Stipend. AICTE (All India Council For Technical Education), a government education portal, internship portal, a job portal, which decided to upskill millions of students, release a huge amount of Internship every day in different domains.
About AICTE Civil Engineering Internship
Recently, Mangaluru Smart City Limited started hiring Interns for the role/position of Civil Engineering Interns with 8000/month Stipend to everyone. And In the End, you will get real-time experience related to building bridges, design and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbors, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The intern should be prepared to work both on-site and in the office; however, a computer may be used in the office with the prior permission of the concerned engineer.
- The intern will be assigned various tasks at the site, including regular supervision surveying, and assisting in the taking of measurements of completed works with the assigned site engineer from the smart city.
- The intern will also be required to assist the smart city engineers in the preparation of the project. Letters were written to assist engineers in preparing extensions of time for various projects.
|Organization||Mangaluru Smart City Limited|
|Position/Role||Civil Engineering Part-Time Internship Opportunity|
|Duration Of the Internship||3 Months|
|Stipend||Rs 8000-/per Month|
|Location||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Last Date To Apply||03-02-2022|
|Internship Start Date||Start Immediately|
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E.,
- and specialisation from Civil Engineering,
- are available for duration of 3 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
What do civil engineering interns do?
Civil engineering interns work to increase their understanding of construction and related projects. Typical activities for civil engineering interns include document preparation and monitoring, working directly with the civil engineer to address issues and review complaints, and developing plans and maps.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here