Excel Crash Course CFI | Advance Excel Crash Course For Finance Professionals | Advanced excel course online with certificate | Excel Course For Beginner | Best free online excel courses with certificates
About Excel Fundamentals – Formulas for Finance
In this free Excel tutorial, you will learn all the tips, tricks, shortcuts, functions, and formulas you need to be an Excel power user. This online Excel course is tailored to spreadsheet users who are already undertaking professional financial analysis and financial modeling, or who are preparing for a job on Wall Street. To boost your profession, take CFI’s Excel Crash Course now!
Excel Fundamentals – Formulas for Finance is part of the Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® certification, which includes 29 courses.
Learn industry-leading best practices and job-ready skills by taking this course online for free of cost. This free Excel course is based on real investment banking training programs at global banks. The quality of instruction you receive in this course will have you just as sharp as if you took an expensive, live Wall Street course.
Who Should Take This Course?
This free Excel tutorial is appropriate for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users alike. The tutorial begins with the fundamentals, but it quickly progresses so that even experienced users will learn something new and benefit from a refresher. Now is the time to begin the Excel Crash Course!
What’re You Gonna Learn In This Course?
- For a job in corporate finance or investment banking, learn everything you need to know about Excel spreadsheets.
- To save time and improve your modelling skills, learn keyboard shortcuts, functions, and formulas.
- Follow best practises in the business; mimic on-the-job analyst training.
- Improve your MS Excel skills and confidence to stand out in an interview or progress up the corporate ladder.
- Obtain a certificate of completion for the Excel Crash Course.
Microsoft Excel Course Syllabus
- Course introduction
- Instructor biography
- Key learning objectives
- Keyboard over the mouse
- Excel Layout
- Download files – Excel template and course notes
- Layout overview
- Workbooks, worksheets, cells, & formula bar
- The ribbon – home
- The ribbon- insert page, layout, formulas, data review, view, help
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate the ribbon
- Interactive exercise 1
- Excel Settings
- Excel settings overview
- Excel general settings
- Excel formulas settings
- Excel data proofing, save language, ease of access settings
- Excel advanced settings, customize ribbon, quick access toolbar
- Excel add-ins
- [Optional] Macabacus Excel Add-in
- Interactive exercise 2
- Learning Experience Survey
- Basic Financial Analysis Setup
- Format background, special numbers, column width
- [Optional] Special Formatting Using Macabacus
- Page break preview, orientation, freeze panes
- Paste special, format numbers, subtotals
- Font colors with paste special
- [Optional] Autocolor and Blue-Black Toggle Using Macabacus
- Assumptions, percentages, decimal places
- Fill right, borders, view gridlines
- Interactive exercise 3
- Advanced Financial Analysis Setup
- Structure, organization, duplicate sheets, grouping
- Anchoring, formatting, and grouping cells
- Editing multiple sheets, naming cells
- Interactive exercise 4
- Tracing precedents and dependents
- Go to special, conditional formatting
- Dynamic titles and headers
- Interactive exercise 5
- Functions & Formulas
- Date functions and time periods
- Yearfrac function
- Sum, average, sumproduct, median
- Interactive exercise 6
- IF statements
- Rounding, and absolute functions
- Min, max, small, large functions
- Interactive exercise 7
- IFERROR function
- [Optional] Error Wrap Using Macabacus
- Find and replace
- Formula quiz
And after completion of this free excel course and its assessment, you will Course Completion Certificate, which is a Verified Certificate for students and professionals. CFI is accredited by the Better Business Bureau® (BBB), so you will get a valuable certification that will definitely help in your future.
Can I download the Excel files and financial modeling templates for the course?
Absolutely! All the files and templates needed in a course are available for download. Just look for a module that shows Downloadable Files within the course dashboard. See here for a visual guide on how to do this.
How do I earn my certificates?
Students must complete all the video lessons, quizzes, and final assessments in each course. You can retake the assessments as many times as necessary until you reach an 80% passing grade.
Will these courses help me advance my career?
Based on hundreds of reviews from thousands of students we know how CFI courses have helped so many people advance their finance careers. Our courses are designed to be extremely practical and simulate the experience of being trained as a professional financial analyst…the ultimate way to advance your career.
What are the 3 common uses for Excel?
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here