Hello Folks, this post is to inform you about an amazing opportunity who are currently looking for job/internships, who are willing to work with Good MNCs/service-based company/product-based companies, etc., who wants to grow their career in any recognized or renowned organization, then guys you are at the right post. Today, we come along with this type of outstanding opportunity for you.
Recently, Oracle started hiring for the position of Student Intern. This is an Off-Campus Drive for the freshers/2022 batch students. And in this post, We will provide you an overview of this Internship, such as Oracle Stipend, Oracle Eligibility, and Selection Criteria, Oracle Summer Internship Programme, Winter Internship, steps to apply for Oracle Internship 2021, and many more details.
About the Company – Oracle
Oracle is the world’s largest business software company. We are one of the world’s largest technological corporations, with a presence in over 175 countries. We leverage cutting-edge emergent technologies to solve real-world issues. Our work, which ranges from improving energy efficiency to reinventing online commerce, is not only reshaping the world of business, but also advancing governments, empowering organizations, and providing billions of people with the tools they need to keep up with change.
About this Internship
Oracle started hiring Interns of the Fresher Batch/2022 Batch Students for the position/roles for UX Design. Good opportunity to explore yourself with Oracle Design and kickstart your career as an Intern at Oracle Corporation.
Oracle Design can help you advance your UX design career.
Oracle Design is looking for current undergraduates in their junior or senior year, as well as master’s students, who want to start working in the fascinating field of User Experience (UX) Design in Summer 2022. We are a network of over 600 multi-disciplinary creatives from all over the world who are dedicated to making design more accessible and inclusive. Join our diverse and dynamic team in developing cutting-edge apps that connect, empower, and delight our users. We’re looking forward to working with you so early in your career!
|Oracle Internship Drive – Student Intern
|Batch: 2023/2022 pass-outs
|Bangalore – India
|FULL TIME Intern
Roles & Resposibilities
As an Oracle Design UX Intern,
- You’ll join a group of talented young professionals in an engaging programme that will teach you the principles of UX Design while also guiding you in the exploration of your blossoming design interests.
- During the 8-week internship programme, you will be mentored on a daily basis while attending boot-camp-style sessions.
- You will develop your knowledge and practise new skills in a range of topic areas, including Strategy & Innovation, User Experience & User Interface (UI) Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more, through participating in real-world design projects.
- You are a full-time undergraduate student in your junior or senior year, or a master’s student in a graduate programme, and you are presently enrolled.
- You have a strong desire to work in the field of user experience design; extensive design expertise is not required as a pre-requisite, and non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged (e.g., you might be studying fine art, architecture, psychology, brand and marketing, engineering, or other courses of study.)
- Must be available full-time, 40 hours per week during the work week for a 8 -10 week period during summer 2022.
Preferred Qualifications Required
- Emerging creative professional with a love for creating unique user experiences for a wide range of people.
- I’m looking forward to bringing your unique viewpoint and voice to Oracle Design’s creative team.
- Inquisitive and open-minded, cooperative and a fantastic colleague
- If you want to become a great storyteller, follow these steps: devoted to enhancing creative storytelling techniques in order to present a fascinating narrative
- You are open to absorbing quantitative and qualitative evidence to refine your ideas because you don’t know everything and enjoy learning.
- Have a strong sense of empathy and a desire to learn about people, their beliefs and unspoken needs, and to create solutions that are based on these values and needs.
- You may have learned your craft through formal schooling or through own initiatives and interests. For many people, it’s a mix of the two.
- Have specific skills in one or more of the following areas, or a desire to expand your skill set in one or more of them: UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and other services are available.
- You might be studying or enrolled in courses in user experience, graphic/visual design, motion design, game design animation, photography, behavioural science, interface design, multimedia design and technology, entrepreneurship courses, product design, industrial design, human factors, design thinking, information design, civil engineering, and service design.
- Product Design, Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design Technology, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Systems, Information Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Science, Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Behavioral Science, Computer Science (If your degree isn’t listed here but you’re a creative problem solver interested in a career in UX, please still apply!)
- When you submit your application, please include a few samples of design-related work that demonstrate your ability to collaborate with others, think outside the box, think strategically, and communicate visually. These examples can be from school projects, passion projects, or previous work experience. You may offer a link to an existing website, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, or another social networking site, or even a portfolio of your artwork.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here