Microsoft India – Design Challenge 2022 | Microsoft Off-Campus Internship 2022 | Free Internship Certificate
About Microsoft India Design Internship
Microsoft started hiring Interns/Freshers of Batch 2022 & 2023 for the position/role of UI/UX Design Intern with 80K/Month Stipend. They are looking to hire talented students and professionals.
About The Microsoft Design Challenge 2022
- Collaboration is one of the fundamental drivers of human progress. Collaboration is necessary for people of various ages, backgrounds, and media.
- Learning The field of education and learning has seen significant changes. Conventional procedures had suddenly failed, and established technologies had failed to comprehend the core needs of this industry.
- Well-being Let’s face it: we weren’t designed to look at a screen for hours on end (except to binge watch that new show on Netflix on Friday night, of course). Meeting weariness has an impact on our mental and physical well-being, as well as our productivity. Attention is in short supply. The longer you spend on anything, the less likely you are to complete it.
- Security As “hybrid work” grows more common and we spend more time online collaborating, learning, and conversing, we leave a trail and expose information about ourselves, our devices, networks, and applications to numerous risks. Furthermore, we expose ourselves to online contacts that may have negative consequences for us and those involved. As a result, people are afraid of and distrustful of the technology they use.
Steps To Complete the Microsoft Free Internship Programme
Learn about the submission process, guidelines, important dates here
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Submit your entry by 18 Feb 2022
Step 3: Winners are shortlisted on 10 Mar 2022
Step 4: Present your work on 20 Mar 2022
About the Problem Solution (What Do You Need To Include In Your Design Solution)
- Description of the proposed solution
- Problem area/focus and impact of solution
- Novelty- unique solving problem
- Scenarios depicting your solution in the life of users
- Final design with detailed flow and screens
Solutions Must be In the Given Accepted Formats
- A single file in one of the following formats:
PDF no longer than 10 pages, or PowerPoint presentation, no longer than 20 slides
- An optional video file up to 3 mins:
MP4 format, max 100MB, but not mandatory
- File naming format:
- Zip multiple files into single file:
In case of multiple files, submit a single zip file
Important Dates & Deadlines
Learn via AMA webinar and workshops
06 Feb, 20225 PM IST
|Submission of final entries|
Please check the submission guidelines, accepted formats
|18 Feb, 20225 PM IST|
|Announcement of the winners||10 Mar 2022|
|Final presentation at||20 Mar 2022|
- Only open to individuals
- At least 18 years of age at the time of submission
- Require active enrollment as a student at an accredited educational institution in India
- Only one entry allowed
- Incomplete entries to be disqualified
- Current interns and employees of Microsoft Corporation or its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here