Cisco Job Portal | Cisco Careers For Freshers | Cisco Careers Internship | Cisco Off-Campus Recruitment Drive | Marketing Specialist Internship
Hello Techies/Technocrats, if you are currently looking for a job/internship, then you are at the right place. Get closer to your dream career by following our blog. As we are here to provide you with the daily job/internship update, free latest course update, best free online courses, paid internship, etc. Find current job openings, walk-in interviews at different biggest companies. Apply for a new job online, and kickstart your career ASAP.
About the Internship
Cisco started actively hiring Freshers/Interns for the job/internship role/position of Marketing Specialist across India for Recent Graduates/Engineers. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Cisco Job Openings.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, etc. for Cisco Jobs/Internship 2022 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for Cisco Jobs 2022, Cisco Recruitment 2022, Cisco jobs openings 2022, Cisco Careers, Cisco Off-Campus Openings 2022, Cisco careers Openings, Cisco jobs for freshers are given below.
|Job Role/Position||Marketing Specialist (Intern)|
|Start Date||April 2022|
|Duration||8 to 12 weeks|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete an 8 to 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional workplace to use and enhance your marketing and communications skills.
- Work hard, have fun, and leave each day with a better understanding of how a huge, global marketing firm operates.
- Content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications, and field marketing are some of the areas where successful candidates will work on real-world problems.
- You’ll take part in a range of professional development events, network with the company’s senior leadership team, volunteer in your local community, and socialise with a worldwide marketing community.
- Based on your educational background, talents, aspirations, and interests, you will be assigned to a team and discipline.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, business administration, business management, international business, or a comparable field is now being pursued.
- A CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) or higher is required.
- This requirement is only for the class of 2023.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Curiosity-driven and self-motivated
- Team player with excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Internships, courses, or professional experience in the fields of market research and analysis, data analytics and insights, content creation, marketing project planning and execution are all examples of demonstrated interest in marketing.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritise tasks while working under pressure
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities, and a creative thinker
Why Should You Join Cisco?
The Internet is bringing everything together, making networked connections more important than they have ever been in our lives. Our employees’ groundbreaking ideas have an impact on every industry imaginable, including entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, as well as the public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and common household devices. That means you’ll take innovative ideas and turn them into effective solutions with real-world impact. You’ll work with Cisco executives, collaborate with seasoned mentors, and form fantastic bonds with coworkers who share your passion for connecting the disconnected. You’ll be part of a team that values its customers, enjoys having fun and is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of individuals in our communities. Prepare to be enthralled.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here