HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22 | HDFC Free Scholarships For Students | Scholarship Worth Rs 1 Lakh
Hello Folks, there is the biggest opportunity for those who want to pursue higher education, from a recognized university, or from Abroad but can’t afford the fees. So, if you are looking for the opportunity to pursue and complete your higher studies and want to live your dream, then you are at the right post. We always come up with an amazing opportunity for you guys, so be with us and follow our blogs.
In this post, we would like to inform you of one of the biggest opportunities for Scholarships, i.e. HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship, and through which you can win up to Scholarship Worth Rs 1 Lakh. It is an opportunity to win cash rewards.
About the HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship
The Badhte Kadam Scholarship, offered by HDFC Ltd, aims to provide financial aid to students who need financial assistance to continue and complete their studies, particularly those whose families have been affected by the pandemic, putting their education in jeopardy. In the future, the program will provide further support to selected individuals, such as mental health and wellness counseling, career counseling, and mentorship. The scholarship fund will only be used to cover the costs of selected candidates’ academic expenditures, such as tuition, hostel fees, data recharges, online learning gadgets, books, and stationery.
Highlights Of HDFC Ltd’s BadhteKadam Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Ltd’sBadhteKadam Scholarship|
|Launched by||HDFC Ltd.|
|Benefits||Cash Awards Up to 1 Lakh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||Class 9 |10 | 11 | 12 | Undergraduates | Graduates|
Important Dates & Deadlines
|HDFC Scholarship Scheme||Last Dates|
|HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for Class 9 to 12 Students 2021-22||15-Mar-2022|
|HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for General Undergraduate Courses 2021-22||15-Mar-2022|
|HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for Professional Undergraduate Courses 2021-22||15-Mar-2022|
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a recognized school in India and be in Class 9 – 12.
- Applicants must be enrolled in ordinary undergraduate degree programmes (B.Com., B.Sc., B.A., BCA, etc.) at state/UGC-approved universities throughout India.
- Applicants must be enrolled in state/UGC-approved professional undergraduate degree programmes (B.Tech., MBBS, LLB, B.Arch., Nursing, etc.) in India.
- The applicant’s annual household income from all sources must not exceed INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Students are given special priority.
- Those who have lost a parent(s) or a family member who earns a living (s)
- Whose families have been displaced as a result of the pandemic?
- Children of HDFC Ltd. and Buddy4Study staff are not eligible.
- Marksheet of previous academic years
- Government-issued identity proof (Any of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- VoterIdentity Card
- PAN Card
- Current Year Admission Proof (Any of the following)
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Any of the following)
- Salary Slip,
- Form 16,
- Income Certificate,
- Bank account details
- Evaluation of the application form
- For the interview, a list of candidates has been compiled.
- A telephone interview will be conducted.
- Document verification is required for selected candidates.
- The final list of candidates will be prepared.
- The rewards will be distributed to the recipients.
How To Apply For HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship?
- Folks taking an interest should go to the buddy4study official website.
- Select the “scholarship” option from the menu bar.
- From the open list, select “all scholarships.”
- Examine the BadhteKadam Scholarship offered by HDFC Ltd.
- Choose the link to open a new page, where you must select the Apply Now option to access the login page.
- Facebook, Google, Mobile number, and Email id will be displayed as login choices.
- Choose one and fill in the login information.
- If you haven’t already done so, click the Register button.
- Register using your Facebook/Google account or manually fill out the registration form.
- This will bring up the application form page on your computer screen.
- Press the ‘Start Application’ button and fill in the relevant information, such as your name, contact number, date of birth, and email address.
- Name of the Guardian Information about the course, etc.
- Upload the necessary papers in the above-mentioned format and click the ‘Preview’ button.
- If no changes are required, submit it by selecting the ‘Submit’ option to conclude the application process.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here