About the Company – Great Learning
Great Learning is the India’s largest and most impactful up-skilling & re-skilling platform for professionals & college students, with a global footprint in over 160 countries. We’re on a mission to make professionals and students around the globe proficient in future skills so they can grow and thrive in their careers.
The team comprises alumni from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, IITs, IIMs, Great Lakes, etc., with experiences from Tiger Global, Flipkart, Boston Consulting Group, Citi Group, etc. Over the last 7+ years, we have delivered 60 million+ hours of learning to over 1.5 million learners across the world, with large numbers of them successfully achieving transformational career growth.
In July 2021, we joined forces with BYJU’s – India’s most valued start-up and one of Fortune’s 100 most valued companies (www.byju’s.com). As part of the Byju’s group that has earmarked $400mn to fuel growth & impact in higher education, we are now doubling down on our efforts to transform the upskilling & reskilling landscape in India and across the world.
Great Learning started hiring students of 2021, 2022 Batch for the role/position of Associate Software Engineer. Great Learning is looking for IT professionals and Software Developers for Software Analyst roles across India. They are hiring freshers and experienced job seekers that can be a good asset to the organization and that will helps to uplift the organization. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Great Learning Job Openings.
|Role/Position/Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Location||Bangalore (Work From Office)|
|Application deadline||Sun, 17 Apr 2022|
|Experience||Freshers (Work experience not required)|
|Annual Salary||12 – 18 LPA|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Eligibility Criteria||B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) , M.Tech (CSE, ESE, IT) , MCA|
|Batch (Graduation Year)||2021, 2022|
|Academic % Cut-off (10th, 12th, Graduation)||50% Throughout Academics|
|Training period Duration||4-6 weeks|
|Bond to be Signed||NO BOND|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands-on development of features across the stack. i.e. Database layer all the way to the UI, with Apps & Services hosted on AWS.
- Work closely with the Product Management and UI/UX team to define and develop user experiences and features in our Backend and Learner facing products.
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Debugging issues in production.
- Actively work on Scalability & Security of the complete stack.
- Write unit and functional tests to ensure code coverage and enable automated testing of features to prevent regressions.
– BE/BTech/MCA/MTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communications.
- Experience in front-end frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of data modeling and query optimization in relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc. is a plus.
- Online Live Coding & Problem-Solving round on Hacker Rank (90 Mins)
- This round is to test the candidates understanding of the problem statement, problem-solving, and coding prowess using the Languages & Technologies they are good at.
- Projects & Technology stack deep-dive with the Senior Tech Panel (60 Mins) – This round is to explore their Project works in-depth, and learn more about the Technology Stack they have used to achieve the project deliverables, including the choice of the stack and the reasoning behind it.
- Managerial & Team fitment round with Senior Management (60 Mins) – This will cover Academic & extracurricular achievements, and Team & Cultural fitment.
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here