Hello Friends, this is post is to inform you all about Typing jobs! Work at home and get paid – create a side job and earn money. Amazing opportunity to get another source of income, if you have 2-3 hours of time in a day. Also, Gain extra skills and get paid by HR.
The fastest-growing EdTech startup, focusing on Engineering and Government Job Exams, with a goal of capturing UPSC, PSC, and worldwide exams. Testbook is on the verge of transforming the industry. With over 2.2 million students registered, over 450 million questions answered on the WebApp, and a killer Android app, the WebApp is a huge success. Testbook has jumped to the head of the pack and is well-positioned to acquire larger markets.
Testbook is the ideal talent incubator. You come, you study, and your triumph. You learn from the top mentors and eventually become an expert in your profession. In this startup, however, flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you wish to contribute to them is valued. Your task is entirely under your control.
The co-founders’ IIT backgrounds have attracted some of the country’s sharpest minds to Testbook. It now has over 500 in-house workers and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers, making it a rapidly growing workforce. And the number is increasing on a weekly basis. It’s now or never to join the force.
All About Typing Job | English to Hindi Translator Trainee(PSC/Accountancy/Nursing Exams)
|English to Hindi Translator Trainee(PSC/Accountancy/Nursing Exams)
- Without breaking the context, translate and type English information into Hindi. Questions from government exams in topics such as nursing, general studies, accounting, and economics would be included in the content.
- Interact with topic specialists on a regular basis to understand how the exam format is changing.
- This is a trainee position that will be offered full-time once the trainee period is over.
- Very strong command over written English and practical Hindi. Should be comfortable translating academic terms in Hindi.
- Comfortable typing both English and Hindi
- Typing speed should be greater than 40 wpm for both languages
- Prior experience in translation work will be preferable.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here