Hello Guys, Are you willing to grow your business online by adding some best Digital Marketing strategies? Are you tired of searching for the best digital marketing course online which helps to grow your business rapidly and makes you a pro at Digital Marketing? If Yes, then you are at the right place guys.
Today we come along with the best free digital marketing course online for beginners in India with a free certificate. Google Digital Unlocked, the best learning platform by Google, introduced the Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Course totally free of cost for everyone who is interested to learn and growing. Google Digital Unlocked is a great initiative by Google’s CEO, Sundar Pichai in India to enable small and medium-sized businesses with the digital marketing skills they need to expand their businesses.
Develop your skills with these e-learning courses designed by Google experts and become Google Certified.
About this Course – Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing
Google Digital Unlocked, is the platform that helps you grow with Google with free training and tools in the UK. The training is self-paced and helps individuals achieve their goals. Covering a wide range of topics, people completing the courses get certified from Google.
This course helps you learn new digital skills and provide new opportunities, helping you grow bigger and stronger in your business and career endeavors.
With this free Interactive Advertising Bureau-accredited course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of digital marketing. There are 26 modules to choose from, all produced by Google experts and packed with practical activities and real-world examples to help you put what you’ve learned into practice.
Course Details: It is a 40-hour course with 26 modules, beginner level, and free of cost.
|Fundamentals Of Digital Learning
|Google Digital Unlocked
|No. Of Modules
Skill You Will Gain
- Analytics & Data Insights
- Business Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Loca Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Optimization
- Video tutorials
- Unlimited access
- Recognised certification
Modules for Google Digital Unlocked:
The extensive syllabus includes:
- The online opportunity (two lessons, 15 mins). It includes:
- An introduction to Digital Unlocked
- Your digital opportunity.
- Your first steps in online success which has four lessons:
- Online goals
- Building an online presence
- Marketing your online presence
- Analyze and adapt.
- Next is building a web presence. The six lessons in this module are those of:
- Choosing your online presence.
- Working of websites
- Key website ingredients
- Understanding business goals
- Making your website user-friendly
- The do’s and don’ts of website designing
- Planning an online business strategy. With five lessons, this module lasts for 30 minutes and includes:
- Benefits of an online strategy
- Taking your business online
- Understanding all about customer behaviour
- Ways to stand out from the competition
- Improving business performance through goals
- Getting started with search has six lessons lasting 45 minutes and talks of:
- Basics of search engine
- Working of search engines
- Search engines and the web
- Organic search
- Paid search
- Google search console
- Visibility with search has five lessons lasting 35 minutes and is all about:
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- Importance of SEO
- The SEO process
- Choosing keywords
- Setting practical and realistic SEO goals.
- Making search work for you has three lessons of just about 25 minutes and includes:
- Making of search friendly web pages
- How other websites work for you and
- Cross borders with SEO
- Search ads is a module with four lessons (25 mins) and include:
- Introduction to search engine marketing
- SEM auction
- Making of a good keyword
- How to make your ads stand out?
The other modules are:
- Improving search campaigns has four lessons of a total of 30 minutes and includes:
- Relevance with good structure
- Getting the most from appropriate keywords
- Fine-tuning keywords
- Analysing what is working and what is not.
- Local identity has two lessons of 20 minutes and talks of:
- Marketing to locals
- Power of local directories
- Helping people nearby find you online is a module that has three lessons of 25minutes and explains:
- Local advertising using digital
- Reaching out to the locals on mobiles
- Local business SEO
- The Social Media module has four lessons of 30 minutes and explains:
- Basics of social media
- Selecting the right social media platform
- Setting goals
- Getting on social media to benefit from it
- In-depth understanding of social media has four lessons of 30 minutes again and talks of:
- A long-term social media plan
- Advertising on social media platforms
- Measuring success
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Possibilities of mobile have three lessons and include:
- Evolution of mobile devices
- Understanding mobile web and apps
- Mobile apps
- Mobile marketing has five lessons and explains:
- Advertising on mobiles
- Search campaigns for mobiles
- Display campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Video use for mobiles.
- Content marketing is a little vast and includes six lessons of a total of 35 minutes and talks of:
- Introduction to content marketing
- Getting to know the customers
- Choosing the right format of content
- Writing for an online audience
- Content visibility
- Measuring the success of content marketing
- Email marketing has five lessons and includes:
- Basics of email marketing
- Options for email marketing
- Crafting great emails
- Managing email campaigns
- Measuring the success of these campaigns.
Further, you will also learn:
- Advertising on websites has three lessons, which are:
- Display advertising
- Search advertising
- The ins and outs of display advertising
- Display advertising in-depth has three lessons, which are:
- Display ads meeting goals
- Understanding all about ad networks
- Video marketing has six lessons and explains:
- Rise of online video
- Fitting videos into your strategy
- Creating video content within the budget
- Sharing and promoting videos
- Advertising on the video-sharing sites
- Measuring performance
- Analytics has three lessons:
- Web analytics
- Making web analytics work
- Specific goals with web analytics
- Success with analytics has three lessons and includes:
- Organic search and web analytics
- SEM measurement tools
- Breaking down data
- Insights from data have five lessons and include:
- Understanding audience from data insights
- Data cycle
- Actionable insights from data
- Efficient presentation of data
- Building your online shop has two lessons:
- Using e-commerce for selling
- Managing orders and taking payments.
- Selling online has three lessons:
- Smooth e-commerce experience
- Product promotion
- International expansion has seven lessons:
- Introduction to international marketing and export
- Validating the new market
- Being understood
- Support systems
- Helping customers buy your products
- Delivering across the globe
How does It work?
- Learn new skills with our bite-sized video tutorials, then test your knowledge with a quick quiz.
- Pass the final 40-question exam and get certified.
- Download and showcase your new qualification on LinkedIn and your CV.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here