The AICTE has opened registrations for the Vidyanjali Higher Education Volunteer Program, which aims to create a pool of volunteers to help higher education institutions with academic, training, and infrastructure support (HEIs).
About Vidhyanjali Higher Education Programme
The Ministry of Education (MOE) and the AICTE have begun the registration process for the Vidyanjali Higher Education Volunteer Program, which aims to build a strong team of volunteers who can help the country’s higher education system by providing academic, training, and infrastructure support.
The Vidyanjali Higher Education Volunteer Program aims to enhance volunteerism by involving the community, private and public sector, NGOs, NRIs, and PIOs in providing support to students, faculties, and institutions of higher education.
“This is a significant Ministry of Education (MOE) initiative that will assist the country’s higher education program.” Almost 40 million students are enrolled in higher education, and Prof. MP Poonia, AICTE’s vice-chairman, stated, “Our first responsibility is to benefit them from both government and society.”
“India has a large youth population, which we want to develop into a great human resource.” The professor stated, “This is in accordance with our objective of creating an Aatmanirbhar Bharat.”
Who Can Sign Up For this Volunteer Programme?
This effort would bring together various volunteers from the Indian diaspora, including young professionals, retired/working teachers, retired/working government officials, professionals, and postgraduate and doctoral students.
Where you can Contribute As an AICTE Volunteer?
1. Contribute to Academic Services / Academic Activities for the Higher Education Institute Of Your Choice
Through Vidyanjali-Higher Education, volunteers can interact with Higher Education Institute directly and contribute to the institution’s academic service / academic activity with relevant knowledge and skill set.
2. Contribute in Assets / Materials / Equipment for the Higher Education Institute Of Your Choice
Vidyanjali-Higher Education provides a platform to concerned Retired persons, young professionals/ Citizens/Alumni/ Organizations to donate Assets/Materials/ Equipment as Contribution to Higher Education Institutes.
How To Register For VIDYANJALI HIGHER EDUCATION PROGRAMME?
- To participate in this program both volunteers and institutions can sign up at www.vidyanjali-he.education.gov.in.
- Individuals need to register on the platform for the specialised areas that they need to volunteer for in the programme.
- Volunteers can then interact with higher education institutes directly and contribute to the institution’s academic service and activity with relevant knowledge and skillset.
- Volunteers can also sign up to help institutions by donating assets and equipment.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here
Overall Link, you can also click on the below link⬇️⬇️