GeeksforGeeks Free Goodies For Everyone | Earn Free Goodies & Swags in 2022 | Share Your Interview Experiences
About the GeeksForGeeks Events
This year, GeeksforGeeks will be hosting a brand-new event called Interview Experience. The purpose of this event is to provide a forum 4 those who have interview experiences that they would like to share with the rest of the world. We encourage anyone who has been through the interview process for a job or internship in the fields of information technology (IT), computer science (CS), electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or civil engineering to share their experiences on our website. Your expertise could provide someone with the edge they need to land the job of their dreams. Therefore, I highly recommend that you take an active part in this event and try your luck at winning some incredible prizes.
This event is open to anyone who has previous experience conducting or participating in interviews. There are no eligibility requirements, to put it another way. Before you tell someone else about an experience, there are only two things you need to keep in mind:
- It is required that the Interview Experience you share has not already been posted on GeeksforGeeks.com.
- It is not allowed to be copied from another source or platform in any way.
Event Date: July 11 to September 18, 2022
Rewards & Goodies Details
Likewise, hearts and brains travel to where they are valued most. We want everyone who contributes to this event to feel valued, therefore we’re giving out Amazon Vouchers worth INR 2,000 to the top five people who do so. Plus, the best five respondents in each interview experience area (project managers, SDE, etc.) will each receive a GeeksforGeeks Swag Kit (sticker, diary, pens, and more)
Also checks out these Articles:
- NCGG Internship For Everyone | Government Summer Internship | Apply Now
- Data Science Foundations Course by Google | Google Free Certification
- Investment Banking Virtual Internship 2023 | Summer Internship
- Paytm Brand Alliance and Partnership Internship | Paytm Internship Free Certificate
- Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 | Apply Online | MeiTy Govt. Internship Certificate
How To Participate In this Event?
The method of sharing your expertise at a job or internship interview with us in Compose a report: It’s simple to tell others about your interview experiences. To participate, you need not submit an application in advance. Steps for participating in this gathering are listed below.
Step 1: Start by signing up for an account on GeeksforGeeks.
Step 2: Click the link for “Write an Interview Experience” at https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/.
Step 3: After clicking the “write” button, a new post interface with minimal options will open. The article can be previewed after it has been created and before it is “SAVED.” The article’s status will change to “PENDING” once you click the “SUBMIT FOR REVIEW” button.
As soon as our editorial staff has reviewed it and made any necessary changes, we’ll update your article’s status to “Awaiting Author” to let you know. The article’s status will revert to “PENDING” once you have made all the necessary edits based on the comments.
The article status will change to Published after it has been accepted for publication.
Complete Guidelines To Write It Up An Interview Experiences:
- To create a winning Interview Experience, consider the following tips: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-interview-experience/
- Just to give one illustration: If you want to write a successful SDE interview experience, you need to zero in on the central theme of the interview—typically DSA—and answer any and all questions that may have arisen from that.
- You should include the name of the company and the position you are applying for in the headline, and then describe the numerous rounds and the questions asked in each one.
- Include everything you like, good or negative, in your account of the events.
- You can use these individuals’ accounts of their interviews as a springboard for writing about their own interviews to help others land the job, internship, or course of their dreams.