Hello Folks, this post is to inform you about the free Internship Training for the students who are passionate about Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, those who are eager to learn new era or modern technology. Currently, Data Analytics Post is open for students as Interns. And here you are gonna learn about the real-life experience by working on real-life projects. Here you have a chance to interact with top industry experts and have gonna learn a lot from them.
Great opportunity to start your career as an IBM career, and best way to kickstart your career as a Data Scienctist. As we know, Machine, Artificial Intelligence is the most emerging technology and future technology and the in-demand skills by top companies.
About Data Analytics Internship
Recently, IBM started hiring Interns for a position in Data Analytics across India. This is a PAN India Internship for students free of cost. You have a chance to showcase your technical skills and work in team collaboration, advance your skills about this position. Stay here for more details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, qualification/education required, work environment, roles and responsibilities, skills required, etc.
About Work-Life @ IBM
Work at IBM is more than a job; it’s a calling: to create. To create. To program. To seek advice. To sell by thinking like a client. To establish marketplaces. To create something new. to work together Not only to get better at anything but to try something you never believed were possible. Are you ready to take the lead in this new technological era and solve some of the world’s most difficult problems? Let’s chat if that’s the case.
|Organization||(0063) IBM India Private Limited|
|Position/Roles||Software Engineer/Data Analytics|
|Location||Banglore, Karnataka, India|
|Required education||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Time Travel||No Travel (Completely Work From Home Online Internship)|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Standard open source tools for cloud development and deployment are well-known.
- SOP for deploying open source agile tools in one of the most important cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking data integration and analytics tools and technologies across IBM Cloud, Amazon Cloud, and Google Cloud
- SOPs for API generation and management
Eligibility Criteria/Qualifications Required
- Candidate with an excellent academic record who is pursuing one of the following fields
- Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineering (B.E/ B. Tech)
- Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineering M.E/ M. Tech
Required Technical Skills
- Participate in and lead design thinking discussions and workshops.
- Research and analysis are under progress.
- Customer journeys should be defined and documented.
- Recognize and document the industry’s innovation priorities and trends.
Preferred Technical & Professional Skills
- Completion of any programming, cloud, data science, or AI courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, or edX is a plus.
- For understanding the client journey, a quick starter with minimum direction should have great consulting skills and analytical ability.
- For a possible client, you may need to research digital priorities.
Perks & Benefits
- Real-World Experience
- Certificate of Completition
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here