Hello Folks, if you are looking to build up your career as Data Scientist, if you are passionate about learning Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, then this is the right post to kickstart your career in Data Science or Data Analysis. There is a piece of good news for every Data Science enthusiast, to grow more, learn, and implement practically in real-world projects at Cisco. Yes, Cisco announced to provide Free Internship to every Data Science enthusiast and invited every student for its vacancies at its (Cisco) official page.
- IIT Madras Free Course Certificate | GUVI Free In-Demand Atomic Courses | Win iPhone For Free
- Geeks For Geeks Free Merchandise | Free Swags & Goodies | Learn Data Structure & Win Free Amazon Vouchers
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration Open!! | Online Government Training 2022
About this Internship
Cisco started hiring Interns for the position/role for Data Science and Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for this job vacancy. It’s really a great and amazing opportunity for everyone to build up their career as a cisco career.
Job seekers will find information about the Cisco Data Scientist-Intern recruiting, including the job profile, job location, freshers or experienced job openings, necessary year of graduation, salary for the current profile, and much more.
Before applying online for the Cisco Data Scientist-Intern Job Opening in Bangalore, candidates should read all of the details attentively.
Cisco is currently Hiring for A PAN India Opportunity for Data Sciene Intern position and providing best opportunity to work directly on company payroll.
|Position/Roles||Data Science Intern|
|Job-Type||Full Time Internship|
|Education||2022 Batch Only|
- At Cisco, each employee brings their own set of skills to the table in order to collaborate and make a difference as a team.
- Yes, our technology is transforming the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our competitive advantage stems from our people.
- Everything — people, processes, data, and things – is connected, and we leverage those connections to improve our environment.
- From creating a new era of networking that adapts, learns, and protects, to developing Cisco Services that accelerate organizations and business results, we innovate everywhere. From Smart Cities to your everyday gadgets, our technology enables entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more.
- Cisco provides benefits for everyone – We do all of this while working to create a culture that encourages everyone to make a difference at work and in their communities.
Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll do the following as a Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer:
- Be the analytical problem-solver and catalyst who will assist business teams in making better data and analytics-based decisions.
- Bring a diverse range of AI/ML/Data Science, Computer Science, and Statistics expertise to the table.
- Develop descriptive, inquisitive, and predictive analytics data products/services to improve company processes and drive concrete business outcomes.
- Work with multi-functional teams to lead complicated analytics programmes.
- Anyone who is pursuing his/her career in Bachelors of Technology.
- And applicants must be from 2022 Batch
Preferred and Technical Skills
- Solid knowledge in statistics, probability, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge in data analysis, data exploration, data wrangling and data validation
As we know, Data Science is a dream job for every student, and also it’s an emerging technology nowadays, and competition is very high in Data Science careers. So, this really a Golden opportunity for everyone to apply for it and live your dream and get your dream job.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here