Are you interested in pursuing a career as a Data Analyst? Do you want to begin your career as a Data Analyst? And you are looking for a course to have a pre-knowledge in this wid foremost field, which is in demand nowadays. If Yes, then you are reading the right post.
Hello Folks, Welcome to Courseandjobs.com. Today we come along with an opportunity to learn Data Analytics free course by Linkedin Learning. With a professional certificate from Linkedin, you can get started in the growing field of data analytics.
As we are well aware with the face, that Data analytics is a fast-paced, challenging job that requires you to solve problems and think outside the box. As a data analyst, you’ll work with a variety of teams that need your skills and knowledge to help them figure out how to improve their processes.
About Data Analytics Free Course By Linkedin Learning
Learn how to analyze data.
Data analysts use tools for data analysis to look at information and help their teams come up with new ideas and business plans. You’ll need to know math, statistics, how to talk to people, and how to use tools for data analysis and data visualization. Check out this high-demand job.
- Learn the technical skills that will help you get a job as a data analyst.
- Learn how to use analysis tools that are in high demand.
- Learn how to communicate, work as a team, and solve problems.
This course covers foundational data analysis or fundamentals of data analytics skills such as thinking like an analyst, gathering useful data, SQL queries, data cleaning, and more. Are you ready to be an analyst?
- Instructor: Robin Hunt
- Level: Beginner
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- This course covers foundational data analysis skills such as thinking like an analyst, gathering useful data, SQL queries, data cleaning, and more.
- Beginning your data analysis journey
- What you should know
- Using the exercise files
1. Getting Started with Data Analysis
- Defining data analysis and data analyst
- Discovering if you are an analyst
- Organizational roles in data
- Understanding types of data job roles
- Discovering the skills of the data analyst
2. Fundamentals of Data Understanding
- Learning to identify data
- Learning about data fields and types
- Dealing with the data you don’t have
- Learning syntax
- Learning basic SQL statements
- Challenge: Reading SQL
- Solution: Reading SQL
3. Key Elements to Understand when Starting Data Analysis
- Learning to interpret existing data
- Finding existing data
- Cleaning data
- Understanding data and workflow
- Understanding joins
- Working with joins and validation
- Challenge: Products are not categorized
- Solution: Products are not categorized
4. Getting Started with a Data Project
- Getting started with data projects
- Discovering common beginner mistakes
- Learning Excel datasets
- Learning database datasets
- Maintaining original data
- Understanding truths
5. Data Importing, Exporting, and Connections
- Learning about data governance
- Understanding source data
- Working with flat files
- Working with connections
- Creating datasets for others
6. Getting Started with Data Cleaning and Modeling
- Understanding ETL in data
- Cleaning data using Excel macros
- Cleaning data with Power Query
- Working with reusable data
- Modeling data with queries
- Modeling data in Power Query
- Challenge: Rename headers in Power Query
- Solution: Rename headers in Power Query
7. Applying Common Techniques for All Data Analysts
- Convert data in Power Query
- Finding and removing duplicates
- Changing cases and replacing values
- Combining data with merge columns
- Creating logical functions
- Building aggregate datasets
- Challenge: Count and amounts of products
- Solution: Count and amounts of products
- More resources for your learning data analytics journey
What You Will Learn Here?
- This certification course in data analytics is for people who have never done programming before. Anyone can learn, with or without a degree.
- You will learn how to use technical skills through hands-on projects and how to use soft skills to tell stories with data that will keep your audience interested. It also helps you put together a solid portfolio.
- On the Capstone project, you will be able to use your analytical skills and get help from teachers to finish it.
- Develop a deep understanding of how to work with millions of data points, organize them with Excel spreadsheets, and see what the data means.
- In the end, you’ll get a certificate that you can share with other professionals.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Article: How To Get Free Online Courses From Coursera in 2021?