ORACLE Free Courses With Free Certificate
The Oracle Certification Program deals with the wellbeing, wellbeing, and prosperity of our local area. This incorporates the individuals who hold Oracle Certified Certificates and the individuals who seek after any of our declarations.
We comprehend that showing up at a testing community during this troublesome time may not be conceivable.
To help killing the danger of contamination, diminishing vulnerability, and the deficiency of your accreditation test exertion we trust that this data will help give direction and the following stages.
On the off chance that your test is booked at Pearson VUE testing focus
- Pearson VUE test focuses were first shut in China toward the beginning of February. From that point forward, the rules and limits of the testing community have moved to different nations generally influenced by the infection.
- See the most state-of-the-art status here.
- Reset your test the day preceding or reset your test to be taken locally by an online delegate with OnVUE.
- On the off chance that You Have Oracle Learning Registration
- You should enlist for the test before the lapse date of your membership.
- You can pursue your test regardless of whether it’s the latest day of enrollment.
- You can plan a half year to step through the exam.
- Your test arrangement date doesn’t need to be before the lapse date of your membership.
- You can decide to test at the Pearson VUE testing focus or in your general vicinity with an online delegate with OnVUE.
- On the off chance that you have just made an arrangement and don’t drop, reset.
- Download this guide on the off chance that you think that its valuable.
- In the event that your test voucher terminates among now and April 30, 2020
- Mastermind your test to be taken locally with the delegate online through OnVUE from Pearson VUE or Contact Us.
- For any of the other security issues not covered above, it would be ideal if you reach us for additional help.
Databases for Developers: Foundations Click Here
Databases for Developers: Next Level Click Here
Get Started with PL/SQL Table Functions Click Here
Analytic SQL for Developers Click Here
CRUD operations using cx_Oracle and Python Click Here
Nine Good-to-Knows for PL/SQL Error Management Click Here