About GRIP To The Sparks Foundation
The Sparks Foundation (TSF) is a non-profit organization registered in India and Singapore. We are looking at a world of small, empowered and connected minds, building a future. We aim to inspire students, help them establish, and let them come together to build the next generation of humanity. We help students get together and help each other, learn from each other, and do well together.
The Graduate Rotational Internship Program (GRIP) is an advanced TSF program in which students, recent graduates, and professionals focus on developing technical skills and developing a professional profile on LinkedIn. The program provides young minds who aspire to be a platform for learning to communicate with students and professionals from a variety of backgrounds, backgrounds, skills, and countries. At the time of the Covid-19 epidemic, the GRIP format was 1 month free, with no visible internship.
- REST API
- Learn these skills at Internshala Training
- Learn Java
- Learn Android
Who can apply
Only baptismal candidates can apply:
1. Available for work from home job/internship
2. I can start work from homework/apprenticeship between 12 April 21 and 17 May 21
3. are available for a period of 1 month
4. have appropriate skills and interests
* Women who want to start/restart their careers can apply.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days a week
- Additional Information
Benefits and benefits:
1. Flexible working hours, remote / visible internship, regular mentorship
2. Certificate of completion of a successful internship
3. A wide variety of students and professionals from different backgrounds, skills, and countries to which they can connect
4. Request to join the TSF team as total quality performance advisers
5. A letter of recommendation to successful counselors