Python Quiz Code For Beginners | Python Quiz Competition 2021 | Free Python Certification For Everyone
Python Fundamentals | Python For Beginners | Python Online Quiz Competition | Python Tutorial For Beginners | Python Free Course | Python Quiz For Beginners
Hello Folks, this post is to inform you all about Python Quiz Competition which is conducted online for everyone. Those who are interested in learning python, python basis, python fundamentals, or enhancing their python skills, are invited to participate in this Online Quiz Competition. This Quiz Contest is completely free of cost for everyone. Great opportunity for beginners to explore their technical and programming skills by testing their knowledge and coding skills in this Quiz Contest.
Are You Ready To Test Your Python Skills? If YES, then stay here, we will have a piece of further essential information for you.
About Python Online Quiz Competition
Python Quiz For Beginners is organized by IT Department in collaboration with APSH Department, Rajkiya Engineering College Ambedkar Nagar UP to improve the python skills, programming skills. This Quiz Contest is simple Multiple Choice Questions or Objective-Based Questions. And each question is compulsory to attempt. And those who score better will get Free Python Certification, or Digital Certificate online at their email address.
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive, and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently whereas other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
- Python is Interpreted − Python is processed at runtime by the interpreter. You do not need to compile your program before executing it. This is similar to PERL and PHP.
- Python is Interactive − You can actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
- Python is Object-Oriented − Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
- Python is a Beginner’s Language − Python is a great language for the beginner-level programmers and supports the development of a wide range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
Python’s features include −
- Easy-to-learn − Python has some keywords, basic structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows you to pick up the language quickly.
- Easy-to-read − Python code is more clearly defined and visible to the eyes.
- Easy-to-maintain − Python’s source code is fairly easy-to-maintain.
- A broad standard library − Python’s bulk of the library is very portable and cross-platform compatible on UNIX, Windows, and Macintosh.
- Interactive Mode − Python has support for an interactive mode which allows interactive testing and debugging of snippets of code.
- Portable − Python can run on a wide variety of hardware platforms and has the same interface on all platforms.
- Extendable − You can add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules enable programmers to add to or customize their tools to be more efficient.
- Databases − Python provides interfaces to all major commercial databases.
- GUI Programming − Python supports GUI applications that can be created and ported to many system calls, libraries and windows systems, such as Windows MFC, Macintosh, and the X Window system of Unix.
- Scalable − Python provides a better structure and support for large programs than shell scripting.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here