Hello Friends, if you looking for an Internship from any renowned or recognized company, then you will be happy to know that Paytm started hiring Freshers for Paytm Branc Alliance and Partnership Internships.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, with the goal of attracting consumers and merchants to its platform by providing a wide range of payment options. Paytm offers utility payments and money transfers to customers while also allowing them to pay with Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) such as Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag, and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later. Paytm provides merchants with acquiring devices such as Soundbox, EDC, QR, and Payment Gateway, where payment aggregation is done through PPI and other banks’ financial instruments. Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and the Paytm Mini app store to help them grow their businesses. Using this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services sourced from its financial partners, such as merchant loans, personal loans, and BNPL.
Paytm’s growth marketing team is responsible for the following critical platform functions:
- Traffic allocation to various growth use cases such as payments, commerce, and financial services based on current user interest and proclivity to adopt new use cases
- Increasing product platform growth through real-time targeting, creating a 360-degree customer profile, and expanding reach through the most appropriate channels.
- Evangelization of growth among Paytm’s various businesses and ensuring best practices permeate all businesses.
About Roles & Responsibilities of Brand Alliance and Partnership
Lead generation via professional contacts, websites, LinkedIn, market and store visits, lead funnel & pipeline development, lead closure, and co-marketing campaigns with brands. Revenue generation through existing and new partnerships
- The ability to work independently on both strategic and operational tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic, and hands-on environment.
- In-depth understanding of state-specific and local/regional consumer and merchant needs, which would translate into actionable plans.
- Collaborate closely with sales and operations teams across the state to understand market challenges and develop solutions.
- Travel to different markets to gain a better understanding of the market pulse and consumers.
- Create and implement marketing strategies based on identified problems.
- Work on initiatives that will result in an increase in Brand awareness scores and other parameters.
- Use of all communication channels to increase brand spending.
- Competition mapping and targeting for quick gains.
- A self-motivated, go-getter with a proven track record of achievement who leverages experience and delivers on time.
- Fundamental understanding of ATL, BTL, Digital (media & social), consumer research, engagement, and analytics.
- Understand local market and state-specific consumer nuances and engagement. elements/occasions to capitalize on the opportunity to connect with consumers.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- The analytical and rational mindset to objectively evaluate and solve business problems.
- Team player and multitasker with strong follow-up and task-completion skills.
- Understanding the fintech payment industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should be able to push yourself to achieve overall goals.
Graduate/Pursuing post-graduation is required to apply for this Paytm Paid Internship.
Why Join Paytm?
A collaborative output-driven program that uses technology to bring cohesion across businesses. Increase cross-sell opportunities to increase average revenue per user. Strong 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your commitment to their objectives.
With an enviable 500 million+ registered users, 21 million+ merchants, and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers and merchants – and we are committed to it. The largest digital lending story in India is unfolding here. It’s your chance to be a part of the story!