NITI (Full form National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog Internship Scheme 2022 by Govt. Of India. Here you will get all the details regarding the Application Process, Registration Form Download, Documents List, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Date and Process, and Internship Certificate. This is a completely work-from-home online Internship Opportunity for everyone.
About NITI Aayog
The National Institution for Transforming India, or NITI Aayog, is a new Indian government department. Previously, the Planning Commission was in charge of all reforms and programs. The NITI Aayog was then established by the central government. This department is in charge of scheme development and research. Students were recently given the opportunity to participate in internship initiatives run by NITI Aayog’s several departments.
The NITI Aayog Internship Programme 2022
NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), Government of India had initiated an Internship Scheme in 2022. This Scheme is launched to engage students pursuing UG/Graduate/PG Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized universities/Institutions within India or abroad.
Aim/Benefits Of This Internship Scheme
The fundamental goal of implementing this program is to provide pupils with a closer look at the process of nation-building. Interns will be able to comprehend the scheme development process and related research since they will have the opportunity to work under the leadership of many government agencies.
Duration of Summer Internship Programme
At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- UG students who completed/appeared in the term-end exams of the second year/4th semester of a bachelor’s degree programme and scored at least 85 percent or equivalent in 12th grade.
- Graduate students who have completed/appeared in the first-year/2nd semester term-end exams of their post-graduate programme or are pursuing research/Ph.D. and have received at least 70% or equivalent marks in graduation.
- Students who have taken the final exam or who have recently completed their graduation/post-graduation and are awaiting admission to higher education may be considered for internship if they have received a cumulative grade point average of 70% or higher in all years/semesters of their graduation/post-graduation up to the date of application.
- The time between the announcement of the final exam results and the chosen internship month should not exceed 6 (six) months. For example, if the results are announced in June, he or she can apply for internships starting in July and ending in December.
Application Procedure (How To Apply?)
- The interested applicants may apply online only on the website of NITI Aayog by the 10th of March, 2022.
- The application can only be made six months in advance but not later than 2 months before the month in which the internship is desired.
- Applicants must also clearly indicate the area of interest.
- Please Note: A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a financial year.
- The selected applicant has to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be canceled. (Format given in Annexure ‘C’ of the official notification).
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here